Qforina Publish time 2018-3-15 19:03:17

Shy Nemu

I have a question. How good is Shy Nemu in general, who can i compare her to, what is her good side and what is her bad side?

Devvoke2 Publish time 2018-3-15 21:28:12

she is really great easy speed bond yachiru


one of the fastest partners for red teir still pretty relevant

chaos enemy  mid row aka moookens and HIV

fury builder for mid row

increase damage for mid row

decrease enemy support fury making their t1 kaput leads to easy win

death mod for chaos on support 6th mod

infinite attk increase with 5th mod 5% per turn

increase mid row damage rate 30% final mod

cant be silence or drained so perma t1 status

she is one of a kind
must have a slayer of mookens

Potdenutella Publish time 2018-3-16 02:46:38

I have her but haven't worked on her yet... her strong points are :
The 30% DMG halo, combine that with her 20% DMG buff for a total of 50%.
The chaos on the assaulter row via skill and support via deathmod, making her a goddess of chaos, no one is better than her at this.

However, make sure Shy Nemu is bulky enough to survive (experience speaking), if kekfune is faster and kill her with the skill, the deathmod will have no effect because of the invincibility.

vikramprabhu240@gmail.com Publish time 2018-3-16 07:34:16

shy nemu is very useful when she goes second while u own KS

DeEmEn Publish time 2018-3-16 22:35:18

How come everyone are complimenting Shy Nemu now? Where are those that talk trash about her before?

@ra5h_V Publish time 2018-3-17 03:55:30

good side
your muken, others muken

bad side
others muken, your muken

Qforina Publish time 2018-3-17 09:58:38

Thank you all, in few days i am going to use her instead of my kisuke thats why i asked you.

phonso34@yahoo.com Publish time 2019-2-14 14:59:17

Devvoke2 replied at 2018-3-15 21:28 static/image/common/back.gif
she is really great easy speed bond yachiru




Any tips in getting the speed bond? Already tried striping all gears, accessories, treasures and zanpak but still failed.

jackthehorn Publish time 2019-2-14 15:16:19

@ra5h_V replied at 2018-3-17 09:55 static/image/common/back.gif
your muken, others muken




You took the best answer possible.

If you arent feeling the pain then you the one giving.---shy nemu

thunderchieef@yahoo.co.uk Publish time 2019-2-14 17:24:06

DeEmEn replied at 2018-3-16 22:35 static/image/common/back.gif
How come everyone are complimenting Shy Nemu now? Where are those that talk trash about her before?

You read my mind mate!
Pages: [1] 2
View full version: Shy Nemu