XSuperSaiyanX Publish time 2018-5-30 03:45:54

void and tot

Hello.I would like to report 2 bugs about tournament of thrones and void region.

First tournament of thrones doesnt registering me in from time to time even though
i have the highest battle power, im first in CSB and registering in the right time.
Im not in this weeks tournament of thrones, was in last week but not again in the week before it.
That cost me 1000 exclusive fragments (and other rewards that are not as significant.

Void region at May 28 didnt happent at all in my realm.Thats another 500 exclusive fragments i lost
as it was 1 of the 3 rewards void was giving at the time.

Thats 1500 exclusive fragments in total.
Ill be sending you screenshots shortly.

XSuperSaiyanX Publish time 2018-5-30 04:10:50

I top up regurarly as well so at least i think i should compensated for the fragments i lost.
Thank you.

Finney Publish time 2018-5-30 06:24:54

You can get your dummy back stop crying and top up more ;P ;P

XSuperSaiyanX Publish time 2018-5-30 11:39:29

Finney replied at 2018-5-30 06:24 static/image/common/back.gif
You can get your dummy back stop crying and top up more

Look who's talking about topping up.Dont be salty cause you're gonna be 2nd forever ;)

Shadakka Publish time 2018-5-30 11:57:36

Same server, and can confirm.  Also not in TOT same 2 times, and Void wouldn't let us in May 28th.  Not impressed with the loss of resources.  Compensation only seems fair.

Finney Publish time 2018-5-30 18:12:40

XSuperSaiyanX replied at 2018-5-30 11:39 static/image/common/back.gif
Look who's talking about topping up.Dont be salty cause you're gonna be 2nd forever ;)
'2nd forever' ur talking trash on a guy whos on his acc for just under 6 months and ur accs like 2 years old the amount of top ups ur ahead is crazy! But we'll see i like keeping u on ur toes.

XSuperSaiyanX Publish time 2018-5-30 22:29:25

Edited by XSuperSaiyanX at 2018-6-1 00:35

Finney replied at 2018-5-30 18:12 static/image/common/back.gif
'2nd forever' ur talking trash on a guy whos on his acc for just under 6 months and ur accs like 2  ...
damn the salt.considering you were the one to talk trash first and look down on me on an irrelevant thread while you re miles behind me, i dont think you re ready for this.the account is only 9 to 10 months old.look at the server number. 518 2 y.o account? you re dummer than you look. so not that much ahead.its the skills that you do not possess that make all the difference.you act like you dont top up as much, when all your team is consisted of orange partners.and you cant keep me on my toes when you cant even survive just my zan and first partner atk,so you think too much of yourself,or you know when i solo you 1 v 5 with just muken.or when an hour of you hitting void is still less than just one of my atks damage wise.keeping me on my toes lmao. you re insignificant and will be for the remainder of this game.i could quit and you wouldnt catch up for months and months.also considering you bought a partner(askin) just for me and to try to stay relevant and maybe help your chances.hows that working out for you? also created a dummy account on my server to check me out and asked me what my plans are for the future,like that will help you at all.you seem more intersted in me than i am in you,like i said you re irrelevant. trololol nice try though.btw i could raise my bp a lot higher,but im not all about showing off meaningless numbers. enjoy looking at my back.:lol if you dont have to look at ren kurosakis back as well first, and if some others were still active, youd barely make it 5th in the rankings. if you need some ice for that burn, you know where the freezer is.

TheAdmiral Publish time 2018-5-31 20:13:23

XSuperSaiyanX replied at 2018-5-30 04:10 static/image/common/back.gif
I top up regurarly as well so at least i think i should compensated for the fragments i lost.
Thank  ...

Can you send us a screenshot of the tot interface?

XSuperSaiyanX Publish time 2018-5-31 21:03:01

TheAdmiral replied at 2018-5-31 20:13 static/image/common/back.gif
Can you send us a screenshot of the tot interface?

its the second picture..or do you need something else im missing?:(

Devvoke2 Publish time 2018-6-1 14:12:20

im a weak bish and have never been able to get into TOT

i have been playing like this for at least a year and i top up constantly as to one day not be a weak fook anymore

can you help a brudda out and compensate my 1 year of being a weak ass

-Not a TOT participate for 1 year
Pages: [1] 2
View full version: void and tot