theunknown404 Publish time 2018-8-24 22:11:36

Edited by theunknown404 at 2018-8-24 22:12

SolKnight replied at 2018-8-24 19:43 static/image/common/back.gif
Ok so why are you being a biased tool about this shit.
This is again a game. does not matter if y ...
The developers are saying they won't make any other changes. They will not cooperate with fully rebalancing the game, not that it wasn't asked for. We're lucky they even changed their mind on one partner to be honest. Muken, HVI, Ginjo, and Askin could all use a hard power scaling back in both PvE and PvP, but that wouldn't make the latter three cash grab partners. :victory: :lol This game makes most of its money off of unsuspecting new players who don't know any different, anyway.

ohmyvenus Publish time 2018-8-24 22:20:01

theunknown404 replied at 2018-8-24 21:49 static/image/common/back.gif
Why aren't people just getting Askin?

soon i will see pls put askin in ubp csb shop etc :lol

15mdr02 Publish time 2018-8-24 22:21:09

DeEmEn replied at 2018-8-24 11:59 static/image/common/back.gif
I got some news back from the dev team:

1. Hollow Soul Converter - Non-Do-able. There wont be any c ...

For #3:
[*]Maybe bump the lvl 3 stones up to lvl 4? I realize this is quite a reward jump but given how strong the ryoka are at that level, it is only the higher players who are able to kill them.  Your server would also had to be active enough with enough high hitters to reach lvl 70 so I don't feel it would be giving too much away.
[*]I understand keeping the souls in hopes of another map for the MC but probably double the reward from 500 to 1000 for similar reasons to what I said above.  Only stronger players will beat those ryoka and you must reach there first.
[*]Double silver seems like it would be a fitting reward.
[*]As far as the epic material chests...I've read what has been said and how it might be useful for lower level players but i see a few hiccups.  Lower levels might have to do that little bit of grinding in the Instances to acquire the materials but if that is simply too much work to do they probably aren't that active of a player to begin with and thus probably aren't even attending ryoka attack (and maybe not killing them in the first place). Another hesitation of mine is the existence of Lucky Slot Machine.  Takes a few times around but acquiring gear better than instance gear can easily be done. Even acquisation of forged gear through a little bit of luck with Reio Garden is possible so I can't really find a place for instance gear any more with both of these options available to every player in the game.
[*]If I can combine #1 and #3, I know people are bummed about the Hollow Soul Converter but would adding in universal hollow fragments into ryoka attack be too much? If you removed Epic Material Chests and added Asauchi, Exclusive Fragments, and Universal Hollow Fragments. I obtained about 60 Epic Material Chests from half of Ryoka Attack and so if you replaced it and split the ratio of whatever it is you would get somewhere around 40 drops of each? (60 * 2 =120. 120/3 = 40) So if you had a drop rate of 2 assauchi, 1 exclusive fragment, and 1 universal hallow fragment that could be something around 80 asauchi, 40 exclusive fragments, and 40 universal fragments? As I look at that I realize that are way too high for rewards but maybe shift ratios or only add the rewards after a certain wave? (Also, not sure if I had any Epic Material Chests walking into the event so its a conjecture at this point)

Marouque Publish time 2018-8-24 22:53:46

DeEmEn replied at 2018-8-24 19:59 static/image/common/back.gif
I got some news back from the dev team:

1. Hollow Soul Converter - Non-Do-able. There wont be any c ...

5. Adjus Inferno... How much inferno its gonna b for each ranking (SSS-SS-S-A...etc)?
Will the amoun of Inferno to get Muken,KS and Tsuki will b the same?

DeEmEn Publish time 2018-8-24 23:28:49

sivern replied at 2018-8-24 20:02 static/image/common/back.gif
LOL im happy wth void today hahaha all 5 acc in top 10 and all void 99% hp lol.... also funny to see ...

If I listen to a certain group of "smart" people here and ask to remove burn and poison, then you guys might not be able to do any damage lmao!

DeEmEn Publish time 2018-8-24 23:44:08

Edited by DeEmEn at 2018-8-24 22:26

Marouque replied at 2018-8-24 20:53 static/image/common/back.gif
5. Adjus Inferno... How much inferno its gonna b for each ranking (SSS-SS-S-A...etc)?
Will the amo ...
I have no clue, they said people are getting inferno stones way too quick, because some people already have Muken, KS, and Tsukishima together. I am not sure where they are gonna fix it to.
Hopefully not too harsh...

SSS=100
SS=90
S=80
A=70
B=60
C=50
D=40

DeEmEn Publish time 2018-8-25 00:50:30

15mdr02 replied at 2018-8-24 20:21 static/image/common/back.gif
For #3:
[*]Maybe bump the lvl 3 stones up to lvl 4? I realize this is quite a reward jump but give ...

Very nice input, thank you for your wisdom, I have something new to think about. I will put up a poll and let people pick on the top 5 items they want to get in Ryoka. I will ask to completely remove Epic Material Chest.

SolKnight Publish time 2018-8-25 01:16:09

DeEmEn replied at 2018-8-24 20:12 static/image/common/back.gif
Oh, so you think I am the one that tell them to nerf Muken and stop them from nerfing HVI and Aski ...

yeah 30 leave and 60 join and out of those 40 quit on the first month so you go back down to 10 lost.

also right "Predicting". My entire problem is with the damn lying either tell your playerbase the truth at face value about something or stop trying to justify what you are doing under the label "Balance" cause yes nerfing one out of the other broken shit is going to bring balance to the game that i have yet to ever see with balance.

If its about buying partners newer players and even older will still buy them when they join they will buy them right away since Void is not on new players mind when they join in the first and those players are fresh and will just go for good/cool partners anyway.Void is meant for older players who have had time to think shit through and make strats about this adjusting partners accordingly is something that should be done does not matter if its HVI,Askin or whoever those who need to cheese will always cheese but its the smarter players who should be benefiting at that stage anyway.

also i get it there is shit advice by many players but instead of just blowing all of it off have you considered even discussing the argument properly and explain why its impractical rather than just saying nah no need even.

DeEmEn Publish time 2018-8-25 01:30:41

SolKnight replied at 2018-8-24 23:16 static/image/common/back.gif
yeah 30 leave and 60 join and out of those 40 quit on the first month so you go back down to 10 lo ...

Yeah, that's why I am asking to nerf HVI and Askin as well, but not successful. It's not my problem when I propose my idea and get rejected. It's them to decide who to nerf. This is in progress to fix stuff that were meant to be that way.

Of course it's the smarter player who should be benefiting at that stage, I agree with you. That's why I would love Freeze to be removed from Void and other PvE events so it's more challenging and bring a better meaning of being smart.

Oh hell no I did not blow them all of, and when I did, its because I already asked and I just gave them the answer that was given to me.

BleachGoffd Publish time 2018-8-25 03:52:37

5. Adjustment on Inferno Stones - Do-able. We will be discussing the amount of inferno stones given out in each ranking. Pending...

The end of bss will give red stones? How, for example, are the blue stones?
Pages: 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
View full version: [Record] Bleach Online Updates