Marouque Publish time 2018-8-12 16:48:53

DeEmEn replied at 2018-8-12 23:31 static/image/common/back.gif
But some dude is asking me to make Void Immune to ALL effects, including burn, poison ...

I dont think its a good idea. don't make RJ and Askin look less sexy. and dont make the event Imposible for low VIPs and F2P without Ashi and Yama. it will become a nonworthy to play Event for most ppl. Void is good for now after these changes. It woth to keep it this way. wait and observe.

DeEmEn Publish time 2018-8-12 18:13:49

ohmyvenus replied at 2018-8-12 14:06 static/image/common/back.gif
i think it's better like this for ppl who buying partner/zanp i think it's unfair, not many ppl can ...

I was planning on doing that, but waiting till someone post something on it.

DeEmEn Publish time 2018-8-12 18:44:23

Marouque replied at 2018-8-12 14:48 static/image/common/back.gif
I dont think its a good idea. don't make RJ and Askin look less sexy. and dont make the event Impo ...

exacta.... removing freeze might still be do-able, cuz some strong players who arent strong enough to tank the damage is using freeze to gain massive damage.

Marouque Publish time 2018-8-12 19:59:30

DeEmEn replied at 2018-8-13 02:44 static/image/common/back.gif
exacta.... removing freeze might still be do-able, cuz some strong players who arent strong enough ...

yeah, removing freeze can help. we already have free burn and poison. and we do have better burn and poison if u pay for RJ and Askin, but adding freeze is too much if u can't raise HP. Its not cool to prevent Hiki from giving Invincibility and allow Toshiro to freeze. they both R free in ubp and lots of ppl have them. both should b immuned (invin AND FREEZE)

ohmyvenus Publish time 2018-8-12 20:07:35

DeEmEn replied at 2018-8-12 18:44 static/image/common/back.gif
exacta.... removing freeze might still be do-able, cuz some strong players who arent strong enough ...

my realm got ppl who hv bwb sdt ginjo rj but he only dealt 10m damage, freeze doesnt work so much :D , askin is good 6m poison x5 x20 and hvi very easy void ;P

DeEmEn Publish time 2018-8-12 21:16:20

lol, looks like they havent update yet... so it's the same avoid injury rate from before.

mansinhmohite@ymail.com Publish time 2018-8-13 01:56:22

How can someone even think of "ONLY" removing freeze when some people only buy Shin Tosh cause his freeze function works in void? think a bit before deciding on stuff,if u want to take the effects,then either take them all out or just dont. The people complaining about freeze are obviously people who dont own him,cause if they did they wont have any complains with freeze. If you are thinking of how to stabilize the game the think from both perspectives which is from the perspective of people who spend money and the perspective of f2p,dont and try to adjust it,though there will always be a gap between f2p and p2w but thats how its supposed to be.

Tanfosh Publish time 2018-8-13 02:16:42

yeah it's not fear at all to the people who bought Shin Toshiro to remove his effect from void while keep other partner's effects ( burn, poison and toxic ). Either remove all or keep them all, you can't pick and choose. people who paid should always have the advantage that why they pay to get this partner or that. if you people start removing the partner's effect that will have negative effect.

DeEmEn Publish time 2018-8-13 10:02:22

Let me remind both of you that freeze is the only function that stop the Boss from doing his job, Burn Poison and Toxic are only giving them slightly extra damage. If you bought SDT or Handsome Toshiro just because his freeze work in void, you are simply an idiot listening to what other said, and join to cheat in the system. Is it my fault that you bought it solely for that reason? Nope. I have SDT, but I fight my void fair and square. I showed my BR to many others, they can tell you I only use my tanker team to tank the damage from the boss itself. Also, burn toxic and poison are the only way that f2p and low VIP players to manage to do some damage, removing freeze will reduce their damage to 1/4 of original, or less, because they won’t survive. WHICH will give the equal ground with mid to high mid VIP players, but also give credit to top players to do MORE damage then the rest, WHILE they won’t 1hko their asses. Think, before you complain.

kannebankai Publish time 2018-8-13 12:14:20

If you want to fix freeze in void, at least fix freeze animation too
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
View full version: [Record] Bleach Online Updates