EdmondGzv Publish time 2018-9-9 15:37:47

Protect Seireitei dmg from no where

Edited by EdmondGzv at 2018-9-9 15:41

http://logineu.gogames.me/fightreport/?rid=94015869278323505&aid=77&t=1&lang=en_Eu

This happens quite a lot and I'm starting to question everything and anyone.
Basically we can see that he didn't even touched me, however this is a fight that gets me from 100% health to 26%. Bascially 74% God's punishment so, after this, I'm remaining with 26% ok.. He didn't inflict the dmg coresponding to let me 2%, then I die. Obviously.

http://logineu.gogames.me/fightreport/?rid=94015890753160293&aid=77&t=1&lang=en_Eu
I'm the defending guild for 1 week or so, and it happens to me too often, the difference is from 1.5m bp to barely 600k so, what's happening..?




danstrifex Publish time 2018-9-9 17:06:57

it's the fireball icon, check that one, it damages the defender by a certain percent after being challenged by an attacker

EdmondGzv Publish time 2018-9-9 17:15:18

danstrifex replied at 2018-9-9 17:06 static/image/common/back.gif
it's the fireball icon, check that one, it damages the defender by a certain percent after being cha ...

yea thanks a lot, and srry for noob

DeEmEn Publish time 2018-9-9 20:12:07

EdmondGzv replied at 2018-9-9 15:15 static/image/common/back.gif
yea thanks a lot, and srry for noob

lol damn he is fast :P

EdmondGzv Publish time 2018-9-10 07:13:11

DeEmEn replied at 2018-9-9 20:12 static/image/common/back.gif
lol damn he is fast

he's not xD but, idk he was attacking jidanbou when I entered event so maybe that's with the 2-3-0 formation.. anyway protect seireitei last week was 1-2 guild attacking me.. and 1st place is 1.8m bp, me 2nd 1.5m and 3rd place is about 600k bp, this is the 3rd so...
Pages: [1]
View full version: Protect Seireitei dmg from no where