DeEmEn Publish time 2018-12-11 20:48:07

♡Olivia♡ replied at 2018-12-11 18:42 static/image/common/back.gif
they don't listen but players will only be able to take out their frustrations on you since you ar ...

I have argued with the dev for 3 hours last night how stupid they put the buff in certain places. But I just can't change their mind. I don't mind players take the frustration out of me, good practice for me to increase my EQ :P

♡Olivia♡ Publish time 2018-12-11 20:52:57

DeEmEn replied at 2018-12-11 20:48 static/image/common/back.gif
I have argued with the dev for 3 hours last night how stupid they put the buff in certain places.  ...

yeah but its not supposed to be mods vs players uno,
anyway, quick question is he worth getting in ur opinion
and will you?
(did u get moe)

DeEmEn Publish time 2018-12-11 22:09:03

♡Olivia♡ replied at 2018-12-11 18:52 static/image/common/back.gif
yeah but its not supposed to be mods vs players uno,
anyway, quick question is he worth getting in ...

No, I am not getting FBI, I might get Moe in Christmas event if he is cheap :D

jms112085@mail.com Publish time 2018-12-14 20:51:06

Is this just stupid or is it just me? Should TSI not be stronger than fullbring?

kannebankai Publish time 2018-12-15 09:41:27

jms112085@mail.com replied at 2018-12-14 20:51 static/image/common/back.gif
Is this just stupid or is it just me? Should TSI not be stronger than fullbring?

In this kind of games the manga/anime logic cannot be followed, overwise the day they release the strongest character, they cannot have any new ones, and they cannot release a partner weaker than the previous ones released. That would just make no sense because people want to play with these characters, which would have never been created if we follow this logic because it would mean the end of partner release

vasolord Publish time 2018-12-15 10:54:38

Edited by vasolord at 2018-12-15 10:55

jms112085@mail.com replied at 2018-12-14 20:51 static/image/common/back.gif
That's because there are mods like DeEmen who are trying to help fix the character progression in terms of release to better and more accurately coincide with the manga (especially i terms how strong they should be) then there is this other camp that just wants their favorite characters NOW. They want every partner to be more broken than the last, they don't want any variation in strengths, MOST certainely don't give a F about progression, e.g They'd much rather have a God yhwach/bankai mayuri/ Unseated Muken Aizen  NOW even if it meant some stupid character dat in the manga may be shut but in game would trump these characters..

DeEmEn Publish time 2018-12-15 19:29:59

vasolord replied at 2018-12-15 08:54 static/image/common/back.gif
That's because there are mods like DeEmen who are trying to help fix the character progression in t ...

Too bad I can't stop the release of Bankai Mayuri. Model and animation already made, just skills they need to work on. He will be the next release partner. AT LEAST they will use him to introduce a new buff, that buff seems cool lol. Oh wells, would be cool to have better spec for him and make him as Black partners.

desintegra Publish time 2018-12-15 23:12:24

DeEmEn replied at 2018-12-15 19:29 static/image/common/back.gif
Too bad I can't stop the release of Bankai Mayuri. Model and animation already made, just skills t ...

Heavens above %) no certainty in this game, i especially was waiting for Hogyoku Ulquiorra =\

SolKnight Publish time 2018-12-15 23:32:58

vasolord replied at 2018-12-15 10:54 static/image/common/back.gif
That's because there are mods like DeEmen who are trying to help fix the character progression in t ...

The problem is this is a game so power will not accurately stand either way and secondly that cannot be done anymore even if you wanted to.
If we go by manga progression there are literally only 2 characters left in the power scaling that come at the top thats Almighty yhwach and True bankai ichigo.
If we go by the logic of characters should be released by power the game would likely flop then and there since 90% of the popular characters will be released years after the initial point of the game by the time the game would be closed either way so having it fully releasing them by power scaling is both dumb and impractical for a game. Can it be done better than it was? sure. Is is worth it to do it at this point? Nope.

Instead best alternative is doing all of the TYBW ark and finishing it with yhwach and True bankai ichigo and then start with both character remakes(For the popular units) and dual characters to pair unpopular ones with semi popular ones so there not a waste of space.

DeEmEn Publish time 2018-12-15 23:54:50

SolKnight replied at 2018-12-15 21:32 static/image/common/back.gif
The problem is this is a game so power will not accurately stand either way and secondly that cann ...

We got quite a long time before this game "close". It's best to sort out the orders now instead of just releasing favorite characters randomly. Right now its messed up doesnt mean we can keep forking things up. It's best to restore the order and release partner responsibly. At any point in this game if there's a way to make this game better, we will do it within our power.

Finishing up with almight yhwach and true bankai ichigo, which are supposed to be the end game partner, then get beaten by those remakes? Be real, it can't be done this way.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10
View full version: Fullbring Ichigo?