HellsHand Publish time 2018-12-10 14:31:42

Finish the Game first, Stop making new characters!

Edited by HellsHand at 2018-12-10 14:50

OK, so I been playing about 2-3 years now, sad to say but I've spent upwards of $5k over that time.  When will I see the money I've spent go into something besides making new characters for them to make more money to make more characters, etc...?  Am I the only one that thinks we are being ripped off everytime a new character comes out?  The level is capped at 159 still, it's obviously supposed to go up to 175 so we could finish Soul Palace, right?  How about the tool-tips, am I the only one who can't see half of them?  How about the wording used in Conquest of might, are they ever gonna make it decipherable?  I mean what the hell is "Damage dealt by Main Character is no less than 1 of total damage" supposed to mean?  2-3 years and I'm still on CoM: Soul Society Normal cause I can't figure out what that is meant to say.  I've beat a few of those soley on luck but have been stuck at the 4th to last battle in Soul Society all this time.  Or how about the Bonds, I have a close to maxed out Human Komamura which I can never get the Genryusai bond for because it is absolutely impossible for Komamura to end the battle under 50% max health(14 damage maximum I've seen hit him with no gear at all and he has 340k HP)?  You gotta figure, I'm nowhere close to top ranks in this game and have spent over $5k, that means they probably generate a couple $100k at least per year and all they can give us is more crap so they can make more money?  I for one won't be spending anymore money on the game until I see it benefit us the players, yes a new stronger character helps but only those who have the $1k to get it.  Hell anytime you ask them for information they tell you to go on the forums instead of taking a second to answer the question.  

Anyone that could decipher "Damage dealt by Main Character is no less than 1 of total damage", it would be greatly appreciated.  My math just doesn't work that way, it actually gives me a headache thinking about it.

TheBarbarian19 Publish time 2018-12-10 14:36:28

+1

as to ''Damage dealt by Main Character is no less than 1 of total damage'' probably best to search forums for that information and youtube assist videos.

TheBarbarian19 Publish time 2018-12-10 14:40:07

Damage dealt by Main Character is no less than 1 of total damage = main has to do greater than or equal to 1% of total damage dealt?

StormShield Publish time 2018-12-10 14:42:17

Probably it means byakuya /renji needs to do 30% damage. Greed games proved that they are bunch of complete ignorant trash and they are proving it every day.

Aratron Publish time 2018-12-10 14:50:44

30% dmg was it or 50 i dont remember.. but also now even $5 seems to much for me because french...

ohmyvenus Publish time 2018-12-10 14:53:54

hard + nightmare = 30%, inferno = 50%

HellsHand Publish time 2018-12-10 14:55:44

The main dealing 100% damage should trigger it then but it doesn't, does that mean somebody else has to hit for extremely low damage?  You think a hit from a crappy Zampaktu might do it?

StormShield Publish time 2018-12-10 15:00:07

HellsHand replied at 2018-12-10 22:55 static/image/common/back.gif
The main dealing 100% damage should trigger it then but it doesn't, does that mean somebody else has ...
It means that the reinforced partner ( the one you get additionally to your lineup) needs to do 30/50 % damage to the mobs. It is either renji or byakuya.
ohmyvenus mentioned it above.

HellsHand Publish time 2018-12-10 15:01:26

Edited by HellsHand at 2018-12-10 15:02

Wow, where did you guys get 30% from?  I'm not saying that's wrong but is that really what that's supposed to mean?

And sorry that last about the 100% was before i refreshed browser.

StormShield Publish time 2018-12-10 15:07:47

HellsHand replied at 2018-12-10 23:01 static/image/common/back.gif
Wow, where did you guys get 30% from?  I'm not saying that's wrong but is that really what that's su ...

Probably from experience and it has been shared a lot before in the older threads . I think it has not been changed since the very beginning and the translation sucks in a lot of places.
Pages: [1] 2
View full version: Finish the Game first, Stop making new characters!