Dreavis Publish time 2018-12-14 01:33:29

Partners and Zanpakuto

Edited by Dreavis at 2018-12-15 08:26

Here is a quick poll giving my current setup to replace jakka or not and first partner of mine to be replaced would be raijin yoruichi

Team
Zan-Jakka
VG- Valkyrie
Assaulter- Main & Muken
Supporter- SDT & Raijin Yoruichi

Giving three choices 2 for partners as i will likely get 2 different partners and one choice for wether or not to get ichimonji

rugalb666 Publish time 2018-12-14 02:33:35

get Ichimonji is always the answer

Sylencer90 Publish time 2018-12-14 14:13:39

Fuck Raijin and get bwb or kokuto.

EternalNatsu Publish time 2018-12-14 18:25:11

Nah just grab Ichimonji. You'll be good man.

Dreavis Publish time 2018-12-15 08:23:44

Sylencer90 replied at 2018-12-14 14:13 static/image/common/back.gif
Fuck Raijin and get bwb or kokuto.

So ill be getting two partners but here is my dilemma giving that I'm the type that really tries to compliment the vg I'm not seeing how BWB is gonna is gonna benefit my current team strat without completely overhauling it. So I'm thinking more so of going with Askin & Kokuto to pair with Ichimonji replacing Jakka to very highly bolster Valkyrie through mods and with poison from Askin and mutilate from Kokuto, then using the combo rate given by Ichimonji to really let my Muken put in work, the other option I'm Looking at would be to instead of getting Askin I would get HVI as he will obviously highly benefit from Kokuto and with Ichimonji's combo make HVI and Muken tear through just about anything.

EternalNatsu Publish time 2018-12-15 17:27:42

Dreavis replied at 2018-12-15 08:23 static/image/common/back.gif
So ill be getting two partners but here is my dilemma giving that I'm the type that really tries t ...
Well if you're trying to compliment the vg then go with Askin and bwb for the team. Bwb to boost your muken's overall damage/speed/tankiness etc. Askin to give a shit ton of aid rate, hp to the tank, death mod against the enemy team. The only thing Kokuto has going for him is the mutilate and aoe damage as a solo support without hvi. The thing is though bwb has a bit of a stronger aoe damage output compared to Kokuto. So unless you are grabbing Kokuto and hvi it's not worth investing in just Kokuto over bwb.
Pages: [1]
View full version: Partners and Zanpakuto