LordEranda Publish time 2018-12-16 01:37:47

Queztions regarding Battle mechanics

Since Christmas is around the corner and all of us are waiting to get new partners, I thought to ask and hopefully clear up some of the questions I have about the game. And I'm sure this would benefit many others as well.

1) Partner modifications
Does the partner passive buff/debuff modifications (e.g. koga's hit reduction, isane's damage reduction) stay after the partner is dead? or does it effect only when the partner is in play?

2) Invincibilty
I have seen some posts about it on the forum, but I would like to verify. Is it true that invincibility doesn't work for ignite and mutilate (e.g. from RJ) even if invincibility is activated before the ignite/mutilate attack?

3) Sheild
Same as the prvious question. Does the shield work against ignite/mutilate given that the shield is activated first?

4) Base stats vs. Develop
I'm not sure if its even worth asking this question since nobody seems to have figured out how these work. Mainly I think it's because some (maybe many) of the stats and growth rates are incorrectly entered on the partners (e.g. I'm pretty sure harribel's int and agility growth rates are mixed up). However, if there is any genius statistician out there who have figured out how this work, can you please share your insight as to how it compares? My experience on it is that Develop is superior to Base stats at high levels. And modifications are superior to either one of them. Develop seems to effect stats exponentially with each level (don't quote me on this, I'm not sure).

5) HVI
Is HVI's block AoE? Seen rythen's post, just wanted to make sure if it's still the case.

Thanks in advance and Cheers

theunknown404 Publish time 2018-12-16 01:49:41

Edited by theunknown404 at 2018-12-16 01:54

1) Halos/auras mods do not remain in effect after the character dies (except for HP halos)
2) Zanpakutos ignore invincibility, so Ryuujin Jakka's ignite and mutilate can still get through it.
3) Shield is only for control effect debuffs (Stun, Silence, Chaos, Disarm, Void, Fossilize, Freeze, Fury restriction, and Laceration). It will not effect ignite and mutilate.
5) HVI does not block AoE, but he does block 300% on a single target.

SolKnight Publish time 2018-12-16 01:54:02

1:Most of the time they will be removed as soon as the partner is removed but some passives do stay in battle depends on the type.

2: Invincibility makes you immune to direct damage and direct status(there are a few byspasses to this and varies) but it does not stop mutilate or ignite you will still take the damage.

3:Shield does not remove there effects but depending on the strength of the shield it will absorb some of the DoT damage so you dont take the full damage from it.

4:base stats and growths have consistently shown to matter same as shit.Its usually passives and multipliers from mods and bonds that effect a characters final stats.

5:No HVIs block is not aoe and it never was.However it is 300% damage compared to the 100% GR damage of most other mods thanks to bugs from his talent.

LordEranda Publish time 2018-12-16 02:18:25

SolKnight replied at 2018-12-16 01:54 static/image/common/back.gif
1:Most of the time they will be removed as soon as the partner is removed but some passives do stay  ...

Thanks guys. One follow up question to Solnight regarding the shield and DoT. Does the shield need to be in effect before the debuff or does the shield absorb the damage even when activated after the debuff attack?

SolKnight Publish time 2018-12-16 03:00:47

Edited by SolKnight at 2018-12-16 03:02

LordEranda replied at 2018-12-16 02:18 static/image/common/back.gif
Thanks guys. One follow up question to Solnight regarding the shield and DoT. Does the shield need ...
Consider shield as a second HP covering over a character that blocks out the control effects from taking hold on the character. it does not matter when the DoT or debuff lands as long as the shield is still up it will do its thing. not counting if it got destroyed.

LordEranda Publish time 2018-12-16 03:14:17

SolKnight replied at 2018-12-16 03:00 static/image/common/back.gif
Consider shield as a second HP covering over a character that blocks out the control effects from t ...

Well that covers it. thanks for the help guys :)

Potdenutella Publish time 2018-12-16 08:03:44

1) No, the halo dies with the caster.
2) The invincibility let prevents you from everything (direct damage, DoTs, debuffs...) at the exception of when the attacker is chaosed and can put the debuffs through the invincibility, or the attacker has the Ignore Invincibility, and the old partners have the invulnerability which is basically the same except it protects you from the direct damage alone, the debuffs and DoTs go through.
4) http://forums.gogames.me/thread-125255-1-1.html

LordEranda Publish time 2018-12-16 10:22:02

Potdenutella replied at 2018-12-16 08:03 static/image/common/back.gif
1) No, the halo dies with the caster.
2) The invincibility let prevents you from everything (direct  ...

So invincibility works against mutilate/ignite given that it doesn't originate from a Zampakto and the attacker is not a chaosed partner?

Nice research on 4, thanks for that :) I figured the product of the base and the develop kinda creates a good comparison to judge but wasn't sure.

SolKnight Publish time 2018-12-16 11:23:04

LordEranda replied at 2018-12-16 10:22 static/image/common/back.gif
So invincibility works against mutilate/ignite given that it doesn't originate from a Zampakto and ...

It will not allow Dot From a non zanpaktou from generating but if it is already in effect and you gain invinc after that it will still do damage.

LordEranda Publish time 2018-12-17 02:34:27

SolKnight replied at 2018-12-16 11:23 static/image/common/back.gif
It will not allow Dot From a non zanpaktou from generating but if it is already in effect and you  ...

I see. Guess that clears up the questions I had. Thanks agian
Pages: [1]
View full version: Queztions regarding Battle mechanics