EdmondGzv Publish time 2019-1-10 12:36:51

Any good event for getting partners in near future

Self explanatory title, I'm wondering if there is a good event to get a new partner near in the future, something like October Carnival..

SolKnight Publish time 2019-1-10 13:01:20

The best event to get partners just went away that being Xmas.
As for upcoming we do have Heroic couple for valentines event where you can get a partner for around 17-20K however its a selection of  2 preset partners which we have no idea for the current moment what they will be they can be izuru and ganju for what we know but its almost never a event where they release something new last year it was STD and Bankai shunsui.
Alternatively we have labour day and Dragon boat for which you will need to save around 50-60K gold and you can get 2 partners for the deal of one those are some time away but gives more time to save up the gold moderately rather than having to top up aat once for them. Labour day should be around march i think.

EdmondGzv Publish time 2019-1-10 13:13:08

SolKnight replied at 2019-1-10 13:01 static/image/common/back.gif
The best event to get partners just went away that being Xmas.
As for upcoming we do have Heroic co ...

Yea, I got 2 partners on Xmas, however, I feel that I need 1 more partner right now and 1 from CSB.
So, Valentines Event you can buy 2 partners with 40k gold, but they are let's say Yukia and Riruka so, you might not want them. This event gives only partner, no resources?
Labour day and Dragon boat, you can get 2 partners at 50-60k, this again is like a pack of 2 partners for the price? I only want 1 partner.. Bankai Mayuri or Kugo Ginjo, depending on the release of Bankai to be a better VG than Kugo. I want to spend about 40k and get the partner and some resources. Can you explain me Labour Day?

SolKnight Publish time 2019-1-10 13:21:25

EdmondGzv replied at 2019-1-10 13:13 static/image/common/back.gif
Yea, I got 2 partners on Xmas, however, I feel that I need 1 more partner right now and 1 from CSB ...

you do get resources from valentine but as i said the partners are preset if we get a combo like BWB and Askin would be worth grabbing one of them.

Labor day is basically you have 1 featured partner usually the event partner that will be introduced that month.it will cost like 50K gold or so you buy it you get the partner and 50K points which you can use to buy things from the shop so you can buy partners + items or such. Some partners cost more than the featured partner so you may need to invest some gold in for further. some partners can be cheaper like around 20-30K so maybe you can get 3 it varries on the shop.

My recommendation is keep the gold around for Heroic couple just in case cause we can get maybe even 1 good partner and you dont have to buy both buying 1 is an option and the price remains same if its not good and something you dont need simply save up for labor day since you can usually squeeze out 1 partner that you need and the other can be a good bonus.

EdmondGzv Publish time 2019-1-10 13:35:23

SolKnight replied at 2019-1-10 13:21 static/image/common/back.gif
you do get resources from valentine but as i said the partners are preset if we get a combo like B ...

So, in Labour is 50k gold spent or 50k gold top-up, because seems pretty good event to get some t13 hogus and maybe Bankai Mayuri... it's like you said, if Valentine event will have BwB for 20k is a bargain, if not, I'm just gonna top-up and wait for Labour. Thanks a lot man, cheers

SolKnight Publish time 2019-1-10 13:40:03

EdmondGzv replied at 2019-1-10 13:35 static/image/common/back.gif
So, in Labour is 50k gold spent or 50k gold top-up, because seems pretty good event to get some t1 ...

Both are spend events.
However i will highly recommend you not spend on labour outside the partner combo one since its not worth it if you ask me and yes if BWB does show up in heroic couple and they dont change the price in anyway its a bargain to get him from there right away.

EdmondGzv Publish time 2019-1-10 13:44:06

SolKnight replied at 2019-1-10 13:40 static/image/common/back.gif
Both are spend events.
However i will highly recommend you not spend on labour outside the partne ...

Yea, I got you. Heroic couple if is something good BwB or Kugo in my case, or wait Labour and get the Event partner (Bankai Mayuri maybe) and get resources or second partner from the bonus points. Thanks man

StormShield Publish time 2019-1-10 14:25:27

EdmondGzv replied at 2019-1-10 21:44 static/image/common/back.gif
Yea, I got you. Heroic couple if is something good BwB or Kugo in my case, or wait Labour and get  ...

why would you need anyone else except than kokuto hvi ginjo bwb /hasch? :D

theunknown404 Publish time 2019-1-10 14:54:21

Possibly Chinese New Year event.

EdmondGzv Publish time 2019-1-10 15:37:39

StormShield replied at 2019-1-10 14:25 static/image/common/back.gif
why would you need anyone else except than kokuto hvi ginjo bwb /hasch?

Idk if you're saying anyone else..1. I think it's gonna be Bankai Mayuri on the Labor Glory and buying him still leaves me with the choice to stack for 50k points or to just get another partner and finish my formation..and i'm saying this because is not like you buy orange partner and u're finished, stacking a partner takes lots of gold, man.
First I decided to go Tsuki-Kokoto-HVI-Muken-Ichi (but this team feels lacking) and I decided this because, that 80k gold spent on just buying can be used to stack.
Now I feel like I need a fast supp that can help team so I'm stuck between FBI-BWB-TSUKI
I need to replace TSI and I got 3 choices Kugo-Muken-Bankai Mayuri(hopefully a VG)

Therefore, I have 2 empty spots in my team...Tsuki-Muken are free and I got at least 50k gold to stack them. Labor Glory gives 2 partners, but 1 is mandatory, so getting that and realise that for the other one u still need to top-up and spend.. and then realise u only got 1k excl. frag.

It kinda feelsbad to use CSB shop just for asauchi and some accessory. I found a video of Labor Glory. If I decide to buy *Bankai Mayuri and have 50k points,  the one I decide to buy from the shop is 60k and I need to spend 5 hogu talismans, 10 epic exp scrolls, 300 coupons and 10k gold for 4 dafuq stones, that's not bad, but not too impressive.

I'm not gonna think this thing anymore. Events are better than in the past and I'm gonna figure out a team in the end

Pages: [1] 2 3
View full version: Any good event for getting partners in near future