mayuri1177 Publish time 2019-1-12 22:31:12

Please Stop Ruining Void Region

The lastest update to VR has made nearly all partners and strategies useless.  You can no longer debuff enemies, so Bankai Kenpachi and Bankai Shunsui are useless.  You can no longer DOT enemies, so Askin, Yama, RJ and Ashisogi Jizo are also useless.  There is only 1 strategy left, brute force with a small handful of assaulters, that can get close to 2m or more attack.  Stop taking away the already few ways to do damage in Void.  Freeze was never a problem, and never would of been even a thought, if they hadn't jacked up the defense and immune rate in Void, and they just increased HP.

jackthehorn Publish time 2019-1-12 22:52:47

bankai mayuri's going to solve the problem. Enraged big baby fart:P

But yes with the new scheme only players having 2mil dmg on each partner can do any serious dmg on void.
Btw does anybody gets the rewards which are mentioned on void. Like <80%,<60% etc and kill reward (i know you get the kill reward) but what about those?

mayuri1177 Publish time 2019-1-12 22:55:41

jackthehorn replied at 2019-1-12 22:52 static/image/common/back.gif
bankai mayuri's going to solve the problem. Enraged big baby fart

But yes with the new scheme onl ...

If you mean are the rewards still given out to the one that drops it below those marks, I can tell you after I kill Void in a few minutes.  I let it go as long as possible before killing it.

jackthehorn Publish time 2019-1-12 22:58:17

mayuri1177 replied at 2019-1-13 04:55 static/image/common/back.gif
If you mean are the rewards still given out to the one that drops it below those marks, I can tell ...

yes those. I didnt read anything on how to get those. Does it depend on a certain dmg before void gets killed or %dmg of void above 80,60,40,20 etc.

mayuri1177 Publish time 2019-1-12 23:02:07

jackthehorn replied at 2019-1-12 22:58 static/image/common/back.gif
yes those. I didnt read anything on how to get those. Does it depend on a certain dmg before void  ...

I did get them today, so it still works.  You just need to be the one to push the total damage to the marks to get them.  Only the person doing the damage to reach the marks gets the rewards though.

angel51878@yahoo.com Publish time 2019-1-12 23:05:16

Well whatever they did, zero'ed out most players damage fully.  And for mine, only top player could do anything big for damage.  Me and 2nd place had to take off fury stones just to get dot's in for at less 1 turn.  But really kinda pointless to have void anymore if only 1-3 people can do any damage on it.  Take it out for a week or a month and balance it so very one can at less do something.. Or break it down on some other scale so if you do x damage and have x bp then your placed in void 1 and if you do more than placed to the next.  I know before year + ago it was getting 1 shot.  But only 1 out of how many players can do that back then.  But they seem to try to scale everything since then to counter that one person per void that can do that.  Scale it back down and make the people that can 1 shot it.  Super champ or something get them out give them a prize and let the others play without them.  Then wont have to keep buffing void.  Then all the champs can vs each other end of the month or something.  To see who is number 1 again.   Hell they do do that with top 3rd for all voids.  Would suck not to do it.  But to have everyone else have fun again, I wouldn't mind much.

sivern Publish time 2019-1-12 23:19:59

Edited by sivern at 2019-1-12 23:37

THANKS to some one i know ;P he loves ruining void, and every time void change T0T will be bug again lol, i just wasted $300 for my jakka, will never top again and regret wasting dollars, on crap game

DeEmEn Publish time 2019-1-12 23:49:19

The dev did explain to me that void are meant to be like this. Immune to all debuff. It's just they were too lazy to fix it before. No PvE boss should be affected by any control debuff. Next will be ES and Ryoka, I hope, so no one can get through 5 rounds.

They also planned to lower the damage, because void finally works like how it's supposed to be again.

mayuri1177 Publish time 2019-1-12 23:55:56

DeEmEn replied at 2019-1-12 23:49 static/image/common/back.gif
The dev did explain to me that void are meant to be like this. Immune to all debuff. It's just they  ...

So their intention was to make 3 to 4 partners be the only viable options for dealing damage in Void?  Considering that none of those 4 were released when VR was introduced, I'm calling bull on that.

DeEmEn Publish time 2019-1-13 00:07:39

mayuri1177 replied at 2019-1-12 21:55 static/image/common/back.gif
So their intention was to make 3 to 4 partners be the only viable options for dealing damage in Vo ...

This is how PvE bosses works since the beginning, they were just too lazy to fix that. Freeze is definitely a problem because it allows some weak players to go further than 5 rounds in Ryoka and ES to deal extra damage, and claim the reward they don't deserve to claim normally.

They will further adjust VR, including lower the damage as no one can 1hko this crap / take advantage of buff anymore; put orange partners in and remove the old ones and etc.

The passive were meant to work like that as I introduced it a month ago to replace crazy high speed? Why didnt you complain back then? because it didnt work?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
View full version: Please Stop Ruining Void Region