Itachi_Kenpachi Publish time 2019-1-15 15:43:06

Inferno Shop - what to do?

Hey, guys. :)

I am in a dilemma about the future of my team. Currently: Hasch, HVI, Bankai Ken, B.Renji, and Jakka. BP: 5.4M. I have Katen too. I want to change Renji for the next character that comes in the UBP; I have Isane Kotetsu, but I do not know if it's the best option. I can not spend money now, to buy Kokuto. :L

The question is: who do I recruit in hell shop? I'm close to Muken or Kyoka. I switch to 2-2-1 and recruit Kyoka, or keep 1-3-1, switching Renji to Muken?

Or do I forget everything and keep on joining Tsukishima?

Potdenutella Publish time 2019-1-15 15:54:25

>Using two broken assaulters in formation
Anything but Muken, only retards use two assaulters when you know one is clearly enough.

I'd get Kyoka even I already have Katen and Jakka, each tool has its use for different situation. About Tsukishit well while he may have a a high firepower he is easily countered by deathmod partners, even the opponents get their halved fury back if Tsuki dies, he's a trap.
#ClubKyoka

itsme8805 Publish time 2019-1-15 15:57:09

Potdenutella replied at 2019-1-15 15:54 static/image/common/back.gif
Anything but Muken, only retards use two assaulters when y ...

SAME  :handshake

trojandrew Publish time 2019-1-15 16:34:45

Potdenutella replied at 2019-1-15 15:54 static/image/common/back.gif

i personally love tsuki, but i have a 0-2-3 formation so the more cc the better. i'd honestly drop b kenny for him and run a 0-2-3 or put in isane and get muken for a 0-3-2 that will do a lot in pve. but if you end up capping hvi or muken the other becomes irrelevant late game where youd rather have a strong support than 2 big assaults

Potdenutella Publish time 2019-1-15 17:26:01

trojandrew replied at 2019-1-15 16:34 static/image/common/back.gif
i personally love tsuki, but i have a 0-2-3 formation so the more cc the better. i'd honestly drop ...

While it's understandable to go with 3 free/cheap assaulters at the beginning because of lack of firepower, but Muken or the combo HVI+Kokuto is a different case, bring one of them and you are sure to kill the ryokas until wave 100 or 1-hit the ES, this is overkill with two of them, the overkill could be used in void but the problem is void keeps changing because of whatever reasons I ignore, the strategy always change so the use of 3 assaulters might work now but gets trashed with the next update.

And of course 3 assaulters in PvP because they have different immunities and shit but man it's damn easy to counter, just add in a shielder (be it vanguard or support) or a dispeller like Kyoka or another controller and your stacked assaulter is fine to strike. Using 3 assaulters in 1HKO Online is just plain stupid, partners can deal over billions of damage (I'm not even joking !) while everyone barely reach 10m HP, the powercreep in this game is atrocious.

EdmondGzv Publish time 2019-1-15 17:51:38

I agree with trojandrew.
Getting muken is out of question in this situation. 1. you already have HVI 2. The only buffer for assaulter is indeed RJ and isane kotestu, if you decide to put her in formation, in PVP she won't skill because she lacks speed and is squishy.
Getting KS makes sense only if u are going to change the tactic in PVP, KS indeed gives better stats, makes a lot of sense to get KS. But you already have Hasch who's not that fast and most of all is a def supp, don't ignore the fact that most of the time KS user will go first against RJ user, so basically we're getting at the point where..Tsukishima makes the more and most sense. You are already slow with RJ and Hasch. By getting Tsuki you turn the tables a little in your favor. Against a KS/Ichimonji user without FBI or 200fury???support will probably go like this. KS skills, then their most stacked supp will do a normal attack. RJ skill and your Hasch/Tsuki skill. Changing to their team and u have the advantage of the DEF, probably created shield. You have HVI and I would suggest if you really want to do Inferno Shop, go for Tsuki. Is the hardest to obtain but makes the most sense in your situation.
You lack second support, and till then I would really ditch B.Renji and just get a red tier supp from UBP, Elegant Uno/Hiki/Shy Nemu..Isane doesn't work that well, maybe Noble...

HVI+Muken can work, KS can improve your BP and overall performance. Tsuki can make a strat that can really work for you. Your choice  

adnane.bek Publish time 2019-1-16 03:10:17

tbh it depends on ur pool of ennemis also IE arena + csb ; pve wie outside void as potdenutella stated u'll do fine with a fine stacked hvi plus b renji death mod is still usable there i hope... who knows these days in void...;  so muken should be ur last choice since u went fr stacking hvi without kokuto...goodluck with that too;

so again if ur ennemies are all using ichimonji for example the best counter is...ichimonji duh; well pragmatically it is ur jakka and 150% defense buff u gotta sustain the 4 rounds though; thats where tsukishima usefullness may show with his defensive bond and fury reduction against supporters whom usually goes first and are 100% fury u nullify at least one round with that; KS is damn useless once ichimonji appears

if ur people use jakka or KS well; KS might a goog alternative to counter the counter

GL

jackthehorn Publish time 2019-1-16 05:55:11

Potdenutella replied at 2019-1-15 21:54 static/image/common/back.gif

Wait opponents get their fury back if tuski dies? really?

Potdenutella Publish time 2019-1-16 11:09:52

jackthehorn replied at 2019-1-16 05:55 static/image/common/back.gif
Wait opponents get their fury back if tuski dies? really?

Find it out :^) the fury back is invisible (not showing a purple +50), saw one or two BRs before with that scenario but don't think I would find it again.

trojandrew Publish time 2019-1-16 11:42:07

i tested it last night and they didnt get fury back. i'll have to wait till i get into high csb to get a battle report i can link to verify though
Pages: [1] 2
View full version: Inferno Shop - what to do?