polar12345 Publish time 2019-1-15 16:47:07

Formation Question

So I'm lvl 50 and I've got SDT, kokuto ,bankay genryu and yhwach so I dont know if its worth to get valkyrie and use 2-2-1 or use 2-3-0. I've got Ryuujin Jakka also

EdmondGzv Publish time 2019-1-15 17:59:54

It really doesn't make sense to change now, wait a little and see what's gonna be released and what's gonna become cheaper..Valkyrie indeed can finish your formation, but if you already have 2 good assaulter, for me it makes more sense to just go with this strat that makes a lot more dmg in PVE, even if Valk can help you more in PVP, it's too early. Work with what you have and decide later if you want Valkyrie or another supp/vg etc.
If you're lvl 50, that means you just got Yhwach...why did u get him if it wasn't what you wanted?

trojandrew Publish time 2019-1-15 23:19:05

honestly i'd keep valk as a stand in and do the 1-2-2 formation. dont really build him up with exclusive, basic stones will do at lvl 50
this way you can have a good formation that can take a couple hits while ur bankai yama does the work.

now later on you'll want to drop valk for a summport like hasch to give a bubble as well as add more %def to the team. or a support thats focused on putting debuffs on the enemy.

unless you are against a Ks user you'll be fine, but thats why just using valk for now but dont load him on exclusives just basic stuff. that way you can swap easier when a good support comes along

EternalNatsu Publish time 2019-1-15 23:35:44

Or if you really wanna piss someone off you use valk, sdt, kokuto, yhwach and grab bwb. Get valk to level 80 ex so he can shield the entire team that doesn't get shielded by kokuto. Run bwb ex so the entire team is boosted in speed and Yhwach gets a major damage boost from bwb. On top of that he becomes a block monster like any assaulter with bwb in their back line. Now you have two heavy blockers, two people who create shields, someone who freezes the enemy, a red assaulter of a nuker who can match the orange assaulters in damage. To top it all off with a cherry you have a 150% defense increase from rj alone. Pve and PVP will be hell unleashed. Enjoy.

theunknown404 Publish time 2019-1-16 00:20:02

No Haschwalth, no Yhwach imo

adnane.bek Publish time 2019-1-19 02:54:43

if irecal ywatch and baka gen dont mix well together (modification of baka gen number 3 or 4) thus valk is ur choice and better have a vangard early stages anyway he's good enough

rugalb666 Publish time 2019-1-25 08:41:24

adnane.bek replied at 2019-1-19 08:54 static/image/common/back.gif
if irecal ywatch and baka gen dont mix well together (modification of baka gen number 3 or 4) thus v ...

can't you just remove the mod with advanced modify? just saying (it's the immune silence thingie with a penality of damage if YH here)

adnane.bek Publish time 2019-1-25 17:52:32

rugalb666 replied at 2019-1-25 08:41 static/image/common/back.gif
can't you just remove the mod with advanced modify? just saying (it's the immune silence thingie w ...

true indeed, just saying in term of initial synergie he can ofc cancel that i hope... i never played baka yama; furthermore he has valk seems also a good option pvp wise;  
Pages: [1]
View full version: Formation Question