HugotheMonster Publish time 2019-1-15 20:42:49

Help a noob and his vanguard

currently I have sajin lvl 73 and Im doing all daily's and events but he only has 68k hp and I was wondering what I could do to increase that because I also see people on my same server where there vanguard is a lower lvl than mine but has around 90k hp ( lvl 66 sado)

trojandrew Publish time 2019-1-15 23:22:00

Edited by trojandrew at 2019-1-15 23:24

you need to get the basic stones: health, strenght, wisdome,, break defense, counter, block, get those as high as you can for your van. they also might be using the shutara gear which helps
they could also be buying to prep it for somethign else, like high lvl hogus since the new red tavers should be able to wear them.

it really depends how much money you'll spend on certain events to get high fast, but stick to the basicks of lvling up your zan, lvling up your hogu and accesories, and doing the fortify on your armors

adnane.bek Publish time 2019-1-16 14:44:42

better gear shutara lvl60 transformed form an ultimate gear lvl100 and more + what drew said;

again accessories but better wait for lvl100 accesories to start lvling them a bit (depends on how many llvs u get per week)

hogu's stamina; but dont lvl them if not lvl11 hogu at least i'd say

anyway anything with stamina; gear stones; accessories and hogus; dont wast too much time with sado get urself kumamura

but before that focus on pve first to kill asap ryoka and get...lvl3 stones

15mdr02 Publish time 2019-1-16 15:50:37

So....If you want more health specifically, like adnane said: you will want to focus on the stamina attribute (hogu and accessories especially {don't use hogu talismans on anything low level}) and then boost those with the stones.

Stamina is directly related to health at a 1:1 ratio (unless you have a health buff) but other flat health boosts include hogyoku, hollow souls, mod souls, equipment (including set bonuses and infusement)

All of this to say though, especially for Sajin who has a defensive talent, it would be better to focus on your physical and kido defensive over the health as that will do more for you than having raw health and less defense

HugotheMonster Publish time 2019-1-17 06:18:00

15mdr02 replied at 2019-1-16 15:50 static/image/common/back.gif
So....If you want more health specifically, like adnane said: you will want to focus on the stamina  ...

Alright, thank you very much :D

HugotheMonster Publish time 2019-1-17 06:19:03

adnane.bek replied at 2019-1-16 14:44 static/image/common/back.gif
better gear shutara lvl60 transformed form an ultimate gear lvl100 and more + what drew said;

agai ...

Im leveling up around 1 to 2 times a day rn Im lvl 75

HugotheMonster Publish time 2019-1-17 06:20:15

trojandrew replied at 2019-1-15 23:22 static/image/common/back.gif
you need to get the basic stones: health, strenght, wisdome,, break defense, counter, block, get tho ...

Thank you for the help

adnane.bek Publish time 2019-1-17 14:12:05

HugotheMonster replied at 2019-1-17 06:19 static/image/common/back.gif
Im leveling up around 1 to 2 times a day rn Im lvl 75

if u can get to lvl130 well u have lvl130 ultimate accessories...hhowever i wont bet u gonna lvl 55 lvls fast better reach lvl100 and try to put some decent spirit forge accessories the rest below dont even bother

other than that to get some good stamina for ur vg try to pick a vg with high stamina basics but all also good immune ability and full counter + some strategy defense (wisdom)

pablosays Publish time 2019-3-24 15:50:18

Edited by pablosays at 2019-4-4 13:15

Sajin is a tanky vanguard not offensive.
So fix your stones( block is better than dodge)
Bring till 7th or 8th mod
hogyoku must be atleast a purple or yellow phy defence And HP
exclusives is a must if you want to increase bp as well as hp
do bonds
hollow soul map
enchant his sword with "stand fast"
also depends on your mod soul.
Fully enhance equipment
kokujo tengen gives buff for VG in general and better buffs for sajin in phase 1,2,3
Treasure ( max out the one that boosts HP)
Infuse with spirit your belt

thats about it i guess
Pages: [1]
View full version: Help a noob and his vanguard