adnane.bek Publish time 2019-1-20 16:14:29

EdmondGzv replied at 2019-1-20 13:17 static/image/common/back.gif
indeed, Ghostninja is the strongest in our realm and the difference is quite big, but I have hopes ...

well for now i would say focus on the basics full mods ace partners + exclu skill 100 on them lvl12 stones a full max ur hogus and hogyakus thats my plan for 2019;

perso i would say to wait more for a better partner the last real OP partner i saw for now is BWB to me he's the culmination of what a support should be and his skill+ mods are just adding and enhencing that; super speed buff assaulters + shield and clears chaos from them; he lowers break defence ennemis and heals team when hit what can u ask for more?

Ginjo is also the best vg so far yet i feel there is a better one coming; as for the attacker well all the sterns and hvi hit like dumb; muken idk what they doing lately (the devs) with his mods and skill.0...

ragfer Publish time 2019-1-20 16:21:22

TFW you realise Ginjo is just meh VG without his last mod :lol

EdmondGzv Publish time 2019-1-21 09:13:18

adnane.bek replied at 2019-1-20 16:14 static/image/common/back.gif
well for now i would say focus on the basics full mods ace partners + exclu skill 100 on them lvl1 ...

Good luck with your team bro, I hope you'll manage to do nice things this year.

Agree on the BWB, I really like him and was thinking to add him in my formation..I still have place for a support.
Ginjo indeed is maybe the second option I'm thinking at the moment because, for real, all the new partners feel lacking.. I don't know how much I can wait.
Adding just FBI that is really a solution for building a proper team.. Can't say much about Moe/Riruka/Yukio, I saw just one godlike Moe in my csb from a guy that has won Ultimate Charge with 45k. So the thing is that he's just superstacked. that guy have (BwB-Yukio-Stern-Moe) Ichimonji...IDK what to say about this formation...

adnane.bek Publish time 2019-1-21 14:06:26

EdmondGzv replied at 2019-1-21 09:13 static/image/common/back.gif
Good luck with your team bro, I hope you'll manage to do nice things this year.

Agree on the BWB, ...

goodluck too i hope u manage too; regarding that stake moe team indeed i have nothing to say he added all star peeps the only one creating synergie is bwb but that because he can buff anyone; he has also ichimonji well depends on his speed cuz if he doesnt skill first he may be in trouble

nahtanojnoom@gmail.com Publish time 2019-1-21 15:09:57

asakura_yo replied at 2019-1-16 22:50 static/image/common/back.gif
My guess is server merge.
The next day after server merge evil spirit drops back to 30 lvl, so almos ...

aik lol is me Soul queen do you remember
go to discord aiky

EdmondGzv Publish time 2019-1-21 15:26:10

adnane.bek replied at 2019-1-21 14:06 static/image/common/back.gif
goodluck too i hope u manage too; regarding that stake moe team indeed i have nothing to say he ad ...

Yeah, he skills first, have very stacked partners if I'm not mistaken about 3.5 mil hp BWB so it means a lot of exclusive and good stones! btw nice team with askin-bwb-muken-kukaku xD
Pages: 1 2 [3]
View full version: How is this even possible?