Gorgish Publish time 2019-1-28 05:10:01

Mod Souls

Hey guys,
I just noticed at lvl 60 that there is also assistan mod soul thing. Is it worth investing in?
i looked for bunch of guides but couldn't find any good one.
I have tons of mayuri kurotsuchi fragmnets. is this assistant mod soul like a pet or smth?
I just want to know does it raise my BP pretty well or is it a waste of time?
as i said i m currently 60 lvl and have 150k BP
Thanks and sorry in advance if this topic has already been discussed.

jackthehorn Publish time 2019-1-28 06:29:52

Yes its worth it.
Go for it, and yes its something like a pet or an extended version of it. Just you can give individual pet rather than the whole team like Mod Soul. (sherlock, iron man, gin kenpachi etc)

If you are a vip try to go for grantz frags. He is the best as of yet.
No need to be sorry forum is meant to help.
Good luck.

Gorgish Publish time 2019-1-28 06:43:17

jackthehorn replied at 2019-1-28 06:29 static/image/common/back.gif
Yes its worth it.
Go for it, and yes its something like a pet or an extended version of it. Just you ...

Thank you very much.
I just noticed that I had almost similar team like the other players and they have like 10-15 k more BP and i just figured out i was missing something i guess that was the assistant mod souls.
I m vip4. and got like 7 mayuri kurotsuchis :D

jackthehorn Publish time 2019-1-28 07:19:08

Gorgish replied at 2019-1-28 12:43 static/image/common/back.gif
Thank you very much.
I just noticed that I had almost similar team like the other players and the ...

Those are easy to get if you have shinigami agent. Per day 30 or so frags dont remember exactly but mayuri is old but good for HP boost.

Try to get minazuki from SA event. or look out for evets giving grantz since you are VIP.

borce.soad@gmail.com Publish time 2019-1-28 07:22:17

Do not synthesize more than u need... because on lvl 30/50 you will need fragments to upgrade  it

Gorgish Publish time 2019-1-28 07:32:42

Thanks guys. This game seems kinda different and kinda similar to naruto game :d still having hard time.
Anyways thanks
Pages: [1]
View full version: Mod Souls