adnane.bek Publish time 2019-2-2 17:53:10

jackthehorn replied at 2019-2-2 17:12 static/image/common/back.gif
Least wait for a month before saying new partners name "yUmmy" will crush you.
Yes they already sa ...

gratz on the zan fortify luckily u're an f2p in a weird way it is a good thing when u have a super fast KS; if u had an orange partner full equiped u'd be around 3million speed wich will do u harm against jakka users; good job anyway

regarding the new buff i didnt see the info; regarding break deff on stern the cap is always (i think it is still) 90% however u can exceed it with mods and evo; for instance my hvi has 110% break defense

regarding yammy largo if he has some immune block shizzle that's a bit hard to kill if he has huge immunity and heal tank

adnane.bek Publish time 2019-2-2 17:56:16

Ace_BleachOnline replied at 2019-2-2 16:48 static/image/common/back.gif
yeah I agree, and ginjo is overall way better than valk. no point getting him

i wont be surpised to see another huge monster falling into disgrace i'm thinking about hvi cuz i really feel they trying to fuk him up by limiting his mods on void such as muken who knows...

here's a crazy thought imagine yammy lIargo shows in SWP feature next to nozarashi and aizen :D

Ace_BleachOnline Publish time 2019-2-2 18:15:17

adnane.bek replied at 2019-2-3 06:56 static/image/common/back.gif
i wont be surpised to see another huge monster falling into disgrace i'm thinking about hvi cuz i  ...

the void itself was the problem, pvp wise they're still monsters on the battlefield :lol
it actually makes sense if they put yammy on swp, so he's gonna be a vg eh?

adnane.bek Publish time 2019-2-2 18:23:18

Ace_BleachOnline replied at 2019-2-2 18:15 static/image/common/back.gif
the void itself was the problem, pvp wise they're still monsters on the battlefield
it actual ...

i do agree about the vanguard position, and i really wish he comes on swp even if we both know it is a lost cause :(;

a super cool partner would wonderweiss specail skill would be to seal the ennemy zanpakto , that is a partner i would go for

Ace_BleachOnline Publish time 2019-2-3 04:42:49

adnane.bek replied at 2019-2-3 07:23 static/image/common/back.gif
i do agree about the vanguard position, and i really wish he comes on swp even if we both know it  ...

I see, sticking to the manga and anime route, yeah wonderweiss with that zanpakuto seal
seems like a nice unique skill for him :lol
now I feel like rewatching hueco mundo arc again, just rewatched zanpakuto arc 3 days ago

jackthehorn Publish time 2019-2-3 04:58:15

Ace_BleachOnline replied at 2019-2-2 23:25 static/image/common/back.gif
maybe I should edit it and remove moe from the list?
yeah man that lv159 at start is uncalled ...

Dont remove unless you want to incur wrath of someone. Still that lucky punch is something.:P
So are you going to use the top up for grantz frags. Its a nice deal for 200 frags but resetting the bottom chests instead of accumulative is a bit much. More people would have topped up for last 8000 box.

When its not about money tell me.;P

jackthehorn Publish time 2019-2-3 05:04:39

adnane.bek replied at 2019-2-2 23:53 static/image/common/back.gif
gratz on the zan fortify luckily u're an f2p in a weird way it is a good thing when u have a super ...

Dont you remember i am going to be vip in a few days. And what does that mean f2p in a weird way?
And yes for the first time i think being slow is good.
I read about the new buff in some thread if i come across again i will remind you. And hvi days are over when they bring out the new assualters team from BW arc. I mean just a new renji would be enough to out dmg hvi.

I dont think they would introduce new VG so soon or else it will be a failure or diminish gingo's chance of buying if strong.

StormShield Publish time 2019-2-3 05:20:48

jackthehorn replied at 2019-2-3 13:04 static/image/common/back.gif
Dont you remember i am going to be vip in a few days. And what does that mean f2p in a weird way?

Before that happens for HVI and new assaulters , flash will die and this game with it. Topuping a lot here is just worthless at this point , since you don't know the future of this game , but you can easily predict it , based on a lot of factors I guess you already know.

Also encountering some bugs every couple of days  ( major or minor) makes you think twice before even considering topup.

jackthehorn Publish time 2019-2-3 05:25:04

StormShield replied at 2019-2-3 11:20 static/image/common/back.gif
Before that happens for HVI and new assaulters , flash will die and this game with it. Topuping a  ...

You are not the first one to say this and wont be that last.
But the rate they are giving out new partners and stuffs upon topping up doesnt lend a hand in closing down instead keep it going kind of theme.

Aratron Publish time 2019-2-3 06:15:39

jackthehorn replied at 2019-2-3 12:25 static/image/common/back.gif
You are not the first one to say this and wont be that last.
But the rate they are giving out new  ...

well, the light in a candle fire is brightest before it fades...
What is the best strategy to keep getting money till the end is pretend game...
If you openly say well we won't go on html5 and the game will die nobody will topup on dying game, but if you pretend well people are easy to deceive because they are kind of stupid...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
View full version: wonder