epiclaoku Publish time 2019-7-7 21:49:55

TSI or B.Kenpachi

I’m not sure who’s better TSI or B.Kenpachi. I already have TSI and I’m considering in buying B.Kenpachi but I’m not sure if its worth it. My budget is $300 for the Bankai Power right now. I need some opinions with this because I don’t wanna spend my money quite right.

kukutan Publish time 2019-7-7 22:02:10

wait ultime recharge  top all that get 100% rebate  then u can buy 2 new op chars or one single orange one that breaks the game

epiclaoku Publish time 2019-7-8 02:03:12

kukutan replied at 2019-7-7 22:02 static/image/common/back.gif
wait ultime recharge  top all that get 100% rebate  then u can buy 2 new op chars or one single oran ...

Ultimate Recharge is on right now and I was thinking of topping up 4000 G per day within days or less.

wexTopi Publish time 2019-7-9 07:00:28

Edited by wexTopi at 2019-7-9 07:03

orange parnet its god.. i like tsi but i think b ken its more strong than tsi.
only compares what each one does and what they have (mod, ultimate skill, stats.. etc)

Sylencer90 Publish time 2019-7-9 07:04:19

Both won't last for long. Better get Yammy or Ginjo.

szubss Publish time 2019-7-9 12:52:40

Why would you spend on vanguard? Meta is assaulter based so spending on vanguards is waste so better get ur self Sternritter Uryū Ishida and Blood War Byakuya or HVI and Kokuto combo, even Blood War Mayuri is much better option. My advice is to get some thing that wont get outdated and which is cause with b. keni, depends on your current formation a bit but i listed you good options above so coordinate with this 3 things.

epiclaoku Publish time 2019-7-9 14:22:08

szubss replied at 2019-7-9 12:52 static/image/common/back.gif
Why would you spend on vanguard? Meta is assaulter based so spending on vanguards is waste so better ...

I didn't know the meta of the game right thanks for telling me and yes I am also considering getting Blood War Byakuya.

Sylencer90 Publish time 2019-7-9 16:14:40

BwB + Tsuki, Muken or Grimmjow and Ginjo or Yammy with Ichimonji and you prolly won't lose anymore. Do NOT get Benihime it's a scam. One guy in my ToT got it and loses to like everyone of the 7 others in ToT and he has like 2-4m more BP than the rest. Looking forward to him quitting one he figured out he got scammed.

Potdenutella Publish time 2019-7-9 22:06:37

Don't listen to the poster above, get Benihime
Claim your ultimate metal waifu, don't be gay

szubss Publish time 2019-7-10 00:26:22

epiclaoku replied at 2019-7-9 14:22 static/image/common/back.gif
I didn't know the meta of the game right thanks for telling me and yes I am also considering getti ...

BWB is one of the best options since hes very good in PvP and very good in PvE too, i dont know your level but  Blood War Byakuya lets you focus on farming PvE While also staying on top for PvP. Getting your reiatsu and gear maxed out is prob most important thing, so getting BWB to boost your dmg along with decent assaulter is worth thing to go for. You will get free Muken and zanpakuto from CSB along side with Tsukishima so i think spending for those 3 things won't bother you as much.
Pages: [1] 2
View full version: TSI or B.Kenpachi