kuruna Publish time 2019-8-22 19:12:59

Benihime or Ichimonji Zanpakto

What are ur opinions on the above zanpakto's

If u were to get only ONE - which one would u get? and why?

theunknown404 Publish time 2019-8-22 19:48:49

Depends on your formation and your competition.

antijubei Publish time 2019-8-22 21:02:17

Edited by antijubei at 2019-8-22 21:13

I'd get benehime over and over again she's specially good with stacked assaulters and if ur supps are faster than any1 else and give shields to ur assaulter well let's just say its OP asf:@
cuz now ur assaulters aren't only immune to dmg but also to debuffs thanks to the shield and the shield wont go away as long as the almighty buff is in play making ur assaulters immune to literally everything
its OP shit specially wit assaulters like muken, hvi and stern since they all stack something of their own and bene helps get there with ease:D
Ichimoney is rather good but early to mid game if u face some1 that has a stacked assaulter it'll be the end of ur whole form in a simple attack late game well he works just fine and carries it's purpose pretty well but then again one stacked stern or gaejow wit a good support line behind them and that form is blown to bits and pieces :L
RJ was and is still a good defensive against those who use nuking forms it gives better chances of survival with all that def and if u use some of those partners that gives def aura well lets just say no1's gonna kill ya that easily :D
it's also pretty good against ichi users since it just gives ur form/most stacked partner (mostly VG) a chance to live long enuf till the 7th round and then its just burn city;P

kuruna Publish time 2019-8-22 21:57:35

antijubei replied at 2019-8-22 21:02 static/image/common/back.gif
I'd get benehime over and over again she's specially good with stacked assaulters and if ur supps ar ...

makes sense. so if its a new server Benihime is better than ichi. cos it seems ichi is good for void. and later on when the enemy dosent one hit KO u haha. with t1 BWB as fastest and with HVI and Stern in assulter in my team seems bene is the better option for me.. tx :)

antijubei Publish time 2019-8-23 04:09:31

kuruna replied at 2019-8-22 21:57 static/image/common/back.gif
makes sense. so if its a new server Benihime is better than ichi. cos it seems ichi is good for vo ...

Aye
just make sure ur assaulters are slow to reap the most benefits out the almighty buff:P
cheers:lol

Rashid018 Publish time 2019-8-25 12:06:28

how you want to become your strategy board = your formation, depends on how you will fight others
as zanpakuto is our allies in battle

LadyKyojin Publish time 2019-8-29 21:30:03

does kyoka clear the 100% support defence or this is also cannot be removed ?

antijubei Publish time 2019-8-30 03:52:38

LadyKyojin replied at 2019-8-29 21:30 static/image/common/back.gif
does kyoka clear the 100% support defence or this is also cannot be removed ?
from what i've seen so far
yes it does get cleared

LadyKyojin Publish time 2019-8-30 23:21:36

antijubei replied at 2019-8-30 08:52 static/image/common/back.gif
from what i've seen so far
yes it does get cleared

nice thanks for the info
Pages: [1]
View full version: Benihime or Ichimonji Zanpakto