trakiner Publish time 2015-12-12 09:00:54

3 Supporters... WTF? +1bug

-When you close and reopen the guild shop, it resets the counter to 10 in display but keeps going to 10 -> 30 -> 50 -> 100, etc. Shows the wrong value in display.

-And please, for god's sake change this dumb 3 supporters thing on the conquest of might! Not everybody wants to keep 3 useless support members active just to get to the end of this.

Thank you in advance!

Raeace Publish time 2015-12-12 09:03:04

You must be extremely low level to be calling supports 'useless' they are partners who can break or make the game as strongly or perhaps even more strongly than assaulters.

trakiner Publish time 2015-12-12 09:07:17

Edited by trakiner at 2015-12-12 09:12

Raeace replied at 2015-12-12 09:03 static/image/common/back.gif
You must be extremely low level to be calling supports 'useless' they are partners who can break or  ...
I'm only level 84, yes. And still I don't want to keep 3 of them. I'm playing 1-3-1 now. Used to have 3 supporters, dismissed 3 of them, went to the conquest of might and couldn't finish it because of this thing wich is very useless, a player shouldn't be forced to have 3 supporters if playing a 1-3-1 or a 1-2-2 strategy.
And I'm not calling supporters useless, sir, can't you read? I've said it's anoying to FORCE players to keep 3 of them just to go throught simple tasks.

Raeace Publish time 2015-12-12 09:12:06

trakiner replied at 2015-12-12 16:07 static/image/common/back.gif
I'm only level 84, yes. And still I don't want to keep 3 of them. I'm playing 1-3-1 now. Used to h ...

I play 2 2 1 and I have 4 viable supports in my usage, I even can swap between 2 of my supports and both provide different things, you can't just complain because it doesn't fit your style, you know there is keep 3 assaulters alive requirements aswell and some 3 1 1 could complain about it but they don't, so you shouldn't complain about 3 support requirements, it might be hard using 3 supports or 3 assaulters instantly but in time you'll get to it and then you can get past the level. And now I have 5 viable assaulters with 4 viable supports despite my team being support heavy, you just can't be so selfish to ask things to be changed just because they don't fit your team.

trakiner Publish time 2015-12-12 09:20:47

Raeace replied at 2015-12-12 09:12 static/image/common/back.gif
I play 2 2 1 and I have 4 viable supports in my usage, I even can swap between 2 of my supports an ...

I really don't care about your strategy on the game, dude. Not a matter of opinion here.
A player SHOULDN'T be forced to keep 3 supporters just so he can finish simple tasks and thats a fact!
I've had 4 supporters, dismissed 3 of them and I don't wanna be forced to rehire them, that's it.

And that bug on the guild shop is really annoying, somebody show it to the admins please, thank you!

Raeace Publish time 2015-12-12 09:27:52

trakiner replied at 2015-12-12 16:20 static/image/common/back.gif
I really don't care about your strategy on the game, dude. Not a matter of opinion here.
A player ...

Its the game stating either you want your loot and keep your supports or dont get your loot and dismiss your supports, it was a known fact that there were such things that require 3 supports, its not that it just came out of nowhere, so please, you have no reason to complain about that, just suck it and get your supports or give up on getting the loot because you are so selfish. For a long while I hadn't 2 active female partners so I just got another and thats why I could pass one bond level, but I never cried out loud about it, just get the requirements.

trakiner Publish time 2015-12-12 09:31:53

Raeace replied at 2015-12-12 09:27 static/image/common/back.gif
Its the game stating either you want your loot and keep your supports or dont get your loot and di ...

Are you a moderator? NO! An admin? NO! Then get the **** out of my treath you moron, I'm not talking to you and don't care about your stupid opinion on this matter. Go get youself a woman and stop flooding here!

Raeace Publish time 2015-12-12 09:33:16

trakiner replied at 2015-12-12 16:31 static/image/common/back.gif
Are you a moderator? NO! An admin? NO! Then get the **** out of my treath you moron, I'm not talki ...

Imagine if I said that line to you which you just said to me... It would literally make so much more sense.

Suzuken Publish time 2015-12-12 09:34:45

trakiner replied at 2015-12-12 17:31 static/image/common/back.gif
Are you a moderator? NO! An admin? NO! Then get the **** out of my treath you moron, I'm not talki ...
How about you buy a dictionary first, improve your grammar, learn how to play the game and then you can come back here and complain about this ..
but just because i am nice i will tell you the reason why the made different conditions for each Stage.
the reason so you can Bust your ass a little bit and use your brain OR just buy shinigame agent. that's how games work ..
don't like it ? then stop spreading your idiocy in the forums.

trakiner Publish time 2015-12-12 09:38:22

Edited by trakiner at 2015-12-12 09:49

Suzuken replied at 2015-12-12 09:34 static/image/common/back.gif
How about you buy a dictionary first, improve your grammar, learn how to play the game and then you ...
How about you mind your own business? That would be great! I'm not asking your opinion either and I don't give a shit about your stupid opinion on my "grammar" skills too. Come back here when you become moderator or admin, otherwise, piss off and mind you own shit!

Btw I'm not american and I doubt you could speak two words in my native language you wise-ass wannabe.

Oh yeah, before I forget, you can shove up your ass you game-playing strategy: "Mommy, I can't get throught this on the game, buy this thing for me. Love you mommy!".
Dumb moron!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
View full version: 3 Supporters... WTF? +1bug