terrorking2 Publish time 2014-10-8 23:52:45

TOP UP IS NOT AVALIBLE

I TRY 3 FORMS FOR PAY AND NO ONE RESPOND

dearribateddy05@gmail.com Publish time 2014-10-9 10:55:23

i think this game stole money and going down, 3 days i wait for my issue and support not respond !

everythingswrong@live.com Publish time 2014-10-9 10:59:06

dearribateddy05@gmail.com replied at 2014-10-9 09:55 static/image/common/back.gif
i think this game stole money and going down, 3 days i wait for my issue and support not respond !

If you did not get gold and money was taken out it will be refunded within 6-14 days. It means there was an issue with one of the services you used, be it AmoPay or Payment Wall.

everythingswrong@live.com Publish time 2014-10-9 11:01:12

Not understanding what you are talking about? The Top Up page was down earlier for a bit, it's working now.

ixchel85 Publish time 2014-10-9 17:38:24

when i try to pay the sistem say this:

everythingswrong@live.com Publish time 2014-10-9 18:33:19

ixchel85 replied at 2014-10-9 16:38 static/image/common/back.gif
when i try to pay the sistem say this:

Maybe there is something wrong with your payment info?

dearribateddy05@gmail.com Publish time 2014-10-11 12:11:42

everythingswrong@live.com replied at 2014-10-9 09:59 static/image/common/back.gif
If you did not get gold and money was taken out it will be refunded within 6-14 days. It means the ...

i use gate 2 shop, not ammopay or payment wall 5 days i wait for my issue....

ryuujin0901 Publish time 2014-10-12 11:01:44

I am experiencing the same issue here. I tried both Gate2Shop and Paypal, both said "Was not successful". I called the bank and check if there's an issue with my card/bank account, they said there was no problem on my end.

dearribateddy05@gmail.com Publish time 2014-10-13 01:25:51

nothing wrong the money go out of my paysafecard accoumpt but nothing topup on Bleach online i dont miss nothing the problem is here not me !!  when i done the pay and valid at end on widow gate 2 shop this message appear :

Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
    <system.web>
        <customErrors mode="Off"/>
    </system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
    <system.web>
        <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
    </system.web>
</configuration>

karcharinas Publish time 2014-12-22 01:45:31

stupied qustion, but uh can i use visa gift cards, any special payment for it
Pages: [1] 2
View full version: TOP UP IS NOT AVALIBLE