bankaiphoenix Publish time 2017-4-2 13:23:51

Wait lvl50?

Hey im lvl 37 and i have 200 purple souls.
i wanna wait till lvl50 so i can get Momo.
my current team is
Nemu (My Charatcer) Omaeda
i can only place 3 people in my formation so far
So should i wait till i reach lvl 50? or should i get kaien/chad/orihime ?

@ra5h_V Publish time 2017-4-2 15:36:39

you should wait and take rukia, after that change omaeda

bankaiphoenix Publish time 2017-4-2 19:18:25

@ra5h_V replied at 2017-4-2 15:36 static/image/common/back.gif
you should wait and take rukia, after that change omaeda

for any particular reason? rukia because of my team ? or is she just the best out of the 3

ngkingwei@gmail.com Publish time 2017-4-2 19:58:44

bankaiphoenix replied at 2017-4-3 08:18 static/image/common/back.gif
for any particular reason? rukia because of my team ? or is she just the best out of the 3

For a better stunner, you can get harribel at lv70, who can stun + reduce fury of assaulters.
Rukia is the fury booster which can help you in pve, then you can switch to kisuke at lv70 or get cute orihime in soul cultivation.

Stewcha Publish time 2017-4-3 07:20:49

Hmm, get Chad, Rukia, Renji. Those are all the purpel pardners u need..
lvl 70 get harribel and/or yoruichi
80 switch rukia with kisuke... better fury booster.. also u might wanna get ikkaku/kyouraku
90 u can get a new vanguard if u want... nnoitra is i guess good but id still wait for starkk... u could also get retsu as a healer...
100 starkkkkk.. get him... get him
110.... well idk... i guess uryu for raw dmg... idk

@ra5h_V Publish time 2017-4-3 15:52:31

bankaiphoenix replied at 2017-4-3 03:18 static/image/common/back.gif

rukia because t1

Ururu_chan Publish time 2017-4-5 06:39:08

First : KEEP YOUR GREEN PARTNERS (if not too late) / you may need them later

you're still at the very beginning of the game, reaching level 50 will take no longer than a week!!
yet no worries, you can't do really wrong with purple ones since they are very easy to get and so to switch even for f2p.
there are lots of way to play (do you want stunners, healers, dodgers, blockers...) this will come with experience, try not do COPY what 90% of players do/did, otherwise, you will quickly be bored and that makes this game losing is sense.

you won't use purple partners for a long time, so we can consider the longer you'll use them, the better they are!

Rukia => will improve your pve greatly & can also make the difference in low level pvp fight / until you get Cute Orihime from cultivation in combination with Kisuke for pve
Renji (lvl 50) => will provide great damages (pve & pvp) / up to level 70-75
Sado or Yachiru (lvl 50) => absolutely necessary to get a descent VG for both pvp & pve / until you can switch with level 80 or higher tavern VG (choice will depend only on your play style and formation) - SKIP LEVEL 70 Vanguard (Visored Hirako)... and better read all you can find on Staark before going for him (the ratio required work/effectiveness places him 5th or 6th in my chart of golden tavern VG :p)

other purple partners are not really interesting, but again, depends on how you like to play!! some partners are ignored since the game exists... feel free to use and build them nicely ;)

ngkingwei@gmail.com Publish time 2017-4-5 08:38:21

Ururu_chan replied at 2017-4-5 19:39 static/image/common/back.gif

you're still at the ve ...

I like your idea. But since I don't know how to play the game at the very start, I used ganju until I have reached lv70 and switched to sajin lol.

By the way, ganju's skill looks very cute while fighting ES, don't you think? xD

bankaiphoenix Publish time 2017-4-6 16:00:20

Ururu_chan replied at 2017-4-5 06:39 static/image/common/back.gif

you're still at the ve ...

whats f2p?

Ururu_chan Publish time 2017-4-7 01:55:36

bankaiphoenix replied at 2017-4-6 16:00 static/image/common/back.gif
whats f2p?

F2P = Free-to-Play (no real money used in game)
P2W = Pay-to-Win (use real money in game)
Pages: [1]
View full version: Wait lvl50?