X-Zero13 Publish time 2017-4-30 05:29:58

CSB bug? Ex-skill and red partner upgrade not "active"?

It's been quite a while since ex-skills and the tavern feature to upgrade partners to red has been added to the game.
But for some reason, none of my opponents in CSB seems to be using these. I face lots of tavern partners yet, so there should be a chance that some of them have made the upgrade to red (as I've upgraded all the tavern partners that I'm using to red, 6 partners in total), but I always see their names in yellow/golden.
But while this could just be a graphical error, I also don't see anyone using ex-skills. This is especially weird, cuz there's for example one player with Shunsui who made him pure T1 and his fastest partner. Using his ex-skill would be the logical thing to do, but when I face him in CSB, he only fires his normal skill.

So, I'm asking: did anyone of you ever see a tavern partner that has been upgraded to red or an enemy partner using ex-skill during a CSB battle?

If not, then I have to assume that the tavern upgrade and activated ex-skills aren't registered, when someone registers for CSB...
(I'm not complaining tho :D, I'm just curious so I'd like to have that clarified)

ohmyvenus Publish time 2017-4-30 11:14:07

visual bug

akimaff@yahoo.com Publish time 2017-4-30 19:18:23

so far just a visual bug, if u have a red tav u will see other players with same partner as red even if they didnt upgrade it to red, if u have a yellow and some1 else has it red u will still see it as yellow, just another gg feature

X-Zero13 Publish time 2017-5-3 09:54:27

That all may explain the red partners, but what about the ex-skills, folks?

absolboy101 Publish time 2017-5-3 11:22:48

i've seen a red quality shunsui use it's exc skill but that was only in  a battle report...as for red partners lots of peopel just haven't put in the time to upgrade them. every active person on my server has at least 1 upgraded partner.

ohmyvenus Publish time 2017-5-3 19:58:27

X-Zero13 replied at 2017-5-3 09:54 static/image/common/back.gif
That all may explain the red partners, but what about the ex-skills, folks?

ah yea just remember ex skill sometimes work sometimes not

X-Zero13 Publish time 2017-5-4 10:45:48

absolboy101 replied at 2017-5-3 11:22 static/image/common/back.gif
i've seen a red quality shunsui use it's exc skill but that was only in  a battle report...as for re ...

I suppose the shunsui that used the ex-skill in the battle report was on the left side?

X-Zero13 Publish time 2017-5-4 10:51:35

ohmyvenus replied at 2017-5-3 19:58 static/image/common/back.gif
ah yea just remember ex skill sometimes work sometimes not

What do u mean by that? If an ex-skill is activated/unlocked, that the partner ALWAYS uses the ex-skill when he skills. Even the lettering in the animation says so ("Exclusive Spirit Split" instead of "Spirit Split"). I'm not talking about effects or buffs, but the use of the ex-skill itself.

absolboy101 Publish time 2017-5-4 11:07:17

X-Zero13 replied at 2017-5-4 11:45 static/image/common/back.gif
I suppose the shunsui that used the ex-skill in the battle report was on the left side?

i don't remember the all the details XD sorry

grimmjowpantera Publish time 2017-5-4 12:06:07

absolboy101 replied at 2017-5-4 10:07 static/image/common/back.gif
i don't remember the all the details XD sorry

i feel like yall were talking about me XD since my shunsui has his Ex-skill and is red XD
Pages: [1] 2
View full version: CSB bug? Ex-skill and red partner upgrade not "active"?