CryLight Publish time 2017-5-27 16:05:52

F2p Pve question..Uryu or Ikkaku

I am lvl 124 spirit blade..and my pve build is yama,main,shin renji(upgraded one),urahara and cute orihime..i was thinking of changing renji(i kno its really late) and was wondering should i get uryu because obviously hes more stronger than ikkaku but since ikkaku has the regain +25 fury after he skills he should be able to skill every round while uryu would be only able to skill every other round unless theres a combo with supp which lets ignore...so which one is better ? also considering the fact that i need to do alot of lvl up on ikkaku compared to uryu... oh and i dont plan on changing with yama since i was working on him so has 30+ exclusive skill lvl which i dont want to waste...

trakiner Publish time 2017-5-27 16:54:19

For some reason unknown, people hated this assaulter Uryu. They call him a useless pawn for PVP. PVE only.

jimmycricketwin5298 Publish time 2017-5-27 20:26:30

Get Byakuya or Ukitake to lol 30 ex skill and that would be 10x better than those 2 options. If you can't, then I qould pick ikkaku

Ururu_chan Publish time 2017-5-29 05:59:34

outside considering that you may not raise your pve that much as long as you keep Yama as your main damage dealer (except for void, ofc)...

I would go first for Ikkaku to replace SWP Renji. Ikkaku is very easy to build. his combo rate makes him better than Byakuya imo.
Uryuu requires a bit of work to be op (evo + mods), so as a f2p you will need more patience before you can use him. when he's done... ikkaku + uryuu will make a great combo :p

SolKnight Publish time 2017-5-31 11:43:17

I personally say invest in ikkaku and byakyuya for now rather than getting uryu obviously you should go for uryu later as he is top notch PVE assaulter for f2p.
As it stands in my opinion at least ikkaku is the best f2p assaulter for PVE because his mods + Skill(with 2 fury builders with high enough crit) as for byakyua he is the f2p option for pure guaranteed damage in Void and we all the how nice the rewards there are yes exclusive is an option but that is up to you and how much you want to invest in him(once invested byakyuya is worth it.

trakiner Publish time 2017-5-31 15:02:07

'bout WITHOUT the exc skill but fully stacked-evo-modded, who's better pvp and pve wise: Ikka, Kenpa (tavern) or Uryu?

akimaff@yahoo.com Publish time 2017-5-31 15:41:56

trakiner replied at 2017-5-31 15:02 static/image/common/back.gif
'bout WITHOUT the exc skill but fully stacked-evo-modded, who's better pvp and pve wise: Ikka, Kenpa ...

utility wise id say ikka cuz of hes fury drain>uryuu>ken pvp, pve with 2x fury builders ikka>uryuu>ken
special skill % and stat wise ken's ae higher than ikka so normally that whould mean ken does more dmg but ikka gains a nice combo rate from last mod + hes natural and evo combo rate + fury regen will make him skill every round with 2x fury builders and the combo to give xtra round to main or second ass if u run a 0-3-2 form. not to mention that ken's block rate is doesnt stack with c. ori block and her block rate is higher than ken.  my point is, tavern ken is quite useless especially since c.ori got pushed into soul cultivation and with the exclu skills he got even more useless.  uryuu can be good against some semi-stacked vangs if u get hes break high enough.
but id say ikka+byaku are prolly best assaulters to try and get exclu skills and focus them for pve and void

trakiner Publish time 2017-5-31 17:10:17

akimaff@yahoo.com replied at 2017-5-31 15:41 static/image/common/back.gif
utility wise id say ikka cuz of hes fury drain>uryuu>ken pvp, pve with 2x fury builders ikka>uryuu ...

I have a red phare 2, evolution 11 red, 7 star byaku. So you are saying it's better to have an already semi-stacked tavern Ikkaku parter with him than a tavern Quincy Uryu picked from scratch?

akimaff@yahoo.com Publish time 2017-5-31 17:39:44

trakiner replied at 2017-5-31 17:10 static/image/common/back.gif
I have a red phare 2, evolution 11 red, 7 star byaku. So you are saying it's better to have an alr ...

even tho uryuu has higher stats and higher % on special, hes regular special or exclusive are still single target, and atleast i, have been goin after combo rate for quite some time now for both pvp and pve, so i whould say ikka with hes 18%+ combo rate will help more than uryuu.  i like ikka more cuz hes special drains fury from enemy vg which is good if u go against a semi or fully stacked vg, hes exclu is also quite nice for pvp as he does 160% to all enemys, and u just cant go wrong with more combo rate spread thru ur assaulters. normally i whoulda said csb ken+ a exclu skilled byak with a block rate of 30% whould increase ur dmg in es / ryoka considerably, wastin 4k challenge stones on csb ken is a quite bad move cuz 2x aquaria sets will provide with about same dmg if not even more
but then again its up to you, its ur formation and ur time so the decision is yours ofc, what works for a few doesnt mean its gonna work for others unless u copy down to every single thing they or in this case i say
considerin its hard for us f2p to actually try out different partner/gear/stone/zanp setups, best thing is to see what others with bigger resources are usin and try to adjust their strategy accordin to our own things we have

trakiner Publish time 2017-5-31 17:47:52

akimaff@yahoo.com replied at 2017-5-31 17:39 static/image/common/back.gif
even tho uryuu has higher stats and higher % on special, hes regular special or exclusive are stil ...

Very interesting... I like Ikkaku a lot too. So who would be the best assaulter to make a vanguard destroyer (f2p and without exclusive skill)?
Pages: [1] 2
View full version: F2p Pve question..Uryu or Ikkaku