Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 1877|Reply: 56

about merge [Copy URL]

Post time 2018-11-9 15:02:25 |Show all posts
Deemen re-merge our server to usual, EU 24,25,28 after merge this server is kinda stupid 15 ppl ryoka and all one shot, and that ES same unless they wanna upgrade this ES and ryoka then i dont mind,
all of them disagree about this merge and who the fuck asking this merge??, our server alone enough to reach 98 wave without merge

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-11-9 15:12:48 |Show all posts
after second merge still playing alone on ES and ryoka but i'm from the "new" servers

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-11-9 15:17:15 |Show all posts
the server that i mention is old server and most of them are still active idk who suggest about this crap

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-11-9 15:18:59 |Show all posts
Suboski replied at 2018-11-9 22:17
the server that i mention is old server and most of them are still active idk who suggest about this ...

don't know DoEmEn said once that they look up some sort of server activity to decide if server needs merge or not... but for old servers people there are hardcore players and still do stuff.. the new servers die pretty fast...

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-11-9 15:32:01 |Show all posts
that's the point

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-11-9 16:38:34 |Show all posts
Aratron replied at 2018-11-9 15:18
don't know DoEmEn said once that they look up some sort of server activity to decide if server nee ...

Well idk about server activity but EU S71-S86 must be all the servers from the previous CSB realm. Everyone registered for CSB is in our new merge making it more like a Single Server Battle.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-11-9 17:57:04 |Show all posts
Edited by sakata26 at 2018-11-9 18:02

well someone is salty that they actually have to COMPETE to get rewards in ryoka.. lol u've been living privileged for too long that you forgot how it was to snipe last hit ryoka waves .. welcome to bleach bro.. where things DON'T always go your way.
also what Arat says is true.. where you believe it or not they actually look at activity of servers and base their decisions on that .. it's only on occassions that they will respond to requests to be merged.. and even at that they will still look at the activity to make sure it's accurate.

dunno why ppl complain so much about a revival of a dead server (5 ppl doesn't equal active server btw) when 226 was merged with bernie then merged again with Yuuki Saku's realm.. i was extremely excited and happy about the population.. it meant it would be interesting again.. but of course that only lasts for so long until ppl realize they ain't top brass anymore and quit.. so with that being said.. just wait awhile soon enough those ppl will quit playing or maybe u'll be the one that quits lol whichever.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-11-9 22:57:53 |Show all posts
sakata26 replied at 2018-11-9 17:57
well someone is salty that they actually have to COMPETE to get rewards in ryoka.. lol u've been liv ...

u sure must be dumb, 1st ryoka i usual auto cos 5 ppl already can kill all not about compete or not, 2nd usually i off at ryoka to gave my enemy farm, 3rd definitely ur morron read again my comment at top idc if merge unless they buff ryoka and es like fuck back then 2004 when took 30min to kill ES, pls if u idiot no need talk...

and lastly all of them was move to my server

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-11-9 23:13:25 |Show all posts
oh btw i forgot mention somehing long time ago our server have 5 lane gw and have a crazy guy spam gold gw and protect seiretei with gold 4k a day just for protect seiretei, and my guild have 11 ppl active, shini have 8 ppl, quincy 5, they all left cos work etc

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-11-9 23:23:23 |Show all posts
my conclusion about this problem if they against merge they shouldn't do it, merge when ppl ask for it this could be an end to this game where ppl keep left, well actually bleach boring now no new content maybe if they created bleach v2 with 3d i will try it, if they merge me i will quit

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2019-12-13 08:40 , Processed in 0.032093 second(s), 9 queries , Xcache On.