Bleach Online Forum

 Retrieve Password
Search
Author: Qforina

Inferno stones [Copy URL]

Advance Member

Your Welcome

Rank: 4

Post time 2018-6-3 11:57:19 |Show all posts
Asian123 replied at 2018-6-3 06:37
You get what I mean lol.
And ooof, the hate from that star guy lmao  I don't think your advic ...

I try to give unconventional advice...  look at things a different way from other people...

as a result, sometimes my advice isn't always crystal clear at first glance...  I'm good with that...

not the first time my advice has drawn bad attention from shallow players like him, lol

but when your claim to fame these days is a Muken with 2M BP, well, sometimes you just gotta give the little feller some space and let him feel big, lol

on a side note, feels good to be so close to that 2M speed point  XD

Use magic Report

Rank: 3Rank: 3

Post time 2018-6-3 17:18:47 |Show all posts
MylarHyrule replied at 2018-6-3 17:57
I try to give unconventional advice...  look at things a different way from other people...

as a  ...

You're finally improving? Well that's a relief for me.
I thought you were going to stay frozen forever like Cap America for 70 years or whatever idk how long it was xD
I never dislike your advice , and consider it good 90% of the time. The rest 10% I just never look into it if it's long or requires concentration to read

Use magic Report

Rank: 3Rank: 3

Post time 2018-6-3 18:51:51 |Show all posts
I always like others thoughts and take them as opinions in any way, thats why i do ask questions on forums and in game for some thing i think i even know answer

Use magic Report

Rank: 3Rank: 3

Post time 2020-7-5 01:14:13 |Show all posts
muken>mugetsu. You'll get there.

Use magic Report

Rank: 3Rank: 3

Post time 2020-7-5 20:01:58 |Show all posts
gimme0name@aim.com replied at 2020-7-5 01:14
muken>mugetsu. You'll get there.

Oh.. I got there year and a half ago. xD

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2020-8-10 20:17 , Processed in 0.016031 second(s), 9 queries , Xcache On.

Powered by Discuz! X2

© 2001-2011 Comsenz Inc.

Top
canlı bahis siteleri bedava bonus veren bahis siteleri canlı bahis oyna canlı casino sohbet hattı sohbet hatları sex hattı canlı sohbet hattı porno hikayeleri sex hikayeleri sohbet numaraları adana escort adana escort canlı bahis canlı bahis
deneme bonusu
canlı bahis
bedava bonus
1xbet
sex hattı
kayseri escort
eryaman escort
mersin escort
adana escort
sex hikayeleri
mersin escort mersin escort