Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
Author: EternalNatsu

Moe Shishigawara discussion. [Copy URL]

Post time 2018-11-26 06:55:48 |Show all posts
Edited by EdmondGzv at 2018-11-26 06:57

I am thinking of buying him, I've waited to finish my formation because I expected an assaulter.. the up-s is that his faster than muken/ster/hvi and can stun them, except muken. 2-3-0 meta has been in a while here, was thinking about a team like: Tsuki-Kokuto-Hvi-Moe. He doesn't par with stern because muken is better. People see him like a pve, but I think many people ignore the fact that Yukio was released. Tsuki-Yukio-Daiguren Makes a combo when directly from halos your Moe goes BEFORE their supps if u stack agility on him. As I know, crit doesn't work on void. Still, you can shinso-Daiguren in es/ryoka for peops that struggle. I was really happy about him when I saw his first form, asked Deemen about him and he said he's gonna pm me some details about how to make him shine on your team. Still 300% with 50% to stun 3 peops is good and remember that HVI/Stern aren't immune to stun. I kinda wanted him to have fury deduction immune, Lasceration on exclusive isn't quite something to run for.
Pros: 20% agility from passive, highest speed overall on assaulters. You can easily make him skill every round. High crit means he crit when he gives fury to himself, guaranteed 75%High dmg. Can pair him with HVI. good str base, str gain. nice skill
Cons:Is kinda a gamble if u go for him, must build a team suitable for him. 100% needed Tsuki who might hurt players on new server. Kinda arguable mods, to be sincere, you can let him without 3 of his mods and still be the same. Scaling crit, guaranteed crit might be said, isn't quite something because u already make ur stern/hvi crit almost every turn. So scaling crit to be guaranteed instead of 90% is kinda useless to me.  Arguable if u meet 2-3-0 team or 2-2-1 team who either have kugo/hvi/stern if it all goes to a 1v1 battle especially if u have ichi and ur opp jakka is 100% your loss. This scaling crit doesn't scare me, really doesn't. lets say your moe 1 shot their team except their hvi and their hvi 1 shots your team. You end up 1v1 against him with moe, you lost. Stern? you lost.. Muken…? Kugo??
It really hurts to get a team around him, I'm 35% to muken, tha means I am 10% to tsuki. but that's not enough if the partner is really good. I got a lot of big spenders in server/tot/csb so I can wait a little till someone get him, compare some things. I have 4-5 rirukas in my csb, there is no doubt Im gonna see him in first days after realease. Will see in Christmas if I buy him or Stern

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-11-26 07:29:49 |Show all posts
EdmondGzv replied at 2018-11-26 12:55
I am thinking of buying him, I've waited to finish my formation because I expected an assaulter.. th ...

The Only comment regarding the Title for which thread was made.

Well his skill is good but if only that 50% chance was a guaranteed one then dont have to worry about the breaking defense. But may be it will work great since many times characters launched comes with their own set of good bugs. Sometimes chance becomes permanent and permanent thing becomes chance.

You said he is faster and can stun all team but KS removes all debuffs so unless he annihilates whole team first that stun is not useful. But since he is capable of dealing high dmg it is a good choice.
Well some already have Tutski in formation so i think you will get your references on battles how he does in actual fight.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-11-26 07:33:32 |Show all posts
EdmondGzv replied at 2018-11-26 06:55
I am thinking of buying him, I've waited to finish my formation because I expected an assaulter.. th ...

>I have 4-5 rirukas in my csb
Yo in what dimension are you living

Use magic Report

Advance Member

YO' BOY GOT A STATUS SUP NIGGA

Post time 2018-11-26 07:54:00 |Show all posts
Potdenutella replied at 2018-11-26 12:33

yea what dimension

i said he has a cool looking skill and head, isn't that my thought on the character?

and yet that huge para is apparently the only comment regarding the thread

i feel void

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-11-26 08:44:25 |Show all posts
Potdenutella replied at 2018-11-26 07:33

It's called new server dimension

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-11-26 09:08:03 |Show all posts
jackthehorn replied at 2018-11-26 07:29
The Only comment regarding the Title for which thread was made.

Well his skill is good but if onl ...

Well, yea I agree peops with KS or Ichimonji might get the upper hand here, there are many possibilities in a fight, some might have shield, some will clear the stun, some will stay stunned.. some will get the stun dispelled. But overall, if you can compare him with stern/hvi he is a good char. 3rd place in my csb has yukio, peops on forum hate him, so it all goes down on strategy and giving him a good spot to shine. In my mind case. I'll go Kokuto-Tsuki-HVI-Moe if I will choose him. the other strat is Bwb-Daiguren(replaced with kokuto)-Muken-Stern. Last strat contains a kugo instead of muken. I will make my mind till Christmas. Eventually we will know more about Moe till then.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-11-26 09:13:35 |Show all posts
Edited by EdmondGzv at 2018-11-26 09:15
Potdenutella replied at 2018-11-26 07:33

Luckily I have spent some time on Eu 20 something server and all people literally had just Tensa+shy nemu+muken+hiki and the lucky ones had KS, in my realm 0-20 place csb have either ichi/rj kugo (guaranteed for first 10 place) Bwb is for first 20, all sterns/hvi. This time I registered later so I got to fight a lot of peops from 200->12 place and there was a few Riruka I spotted, at least 4, got at least 5 peops with yukio. But as I said, mostly my cbs is dominated by peop who have teams like BwB-Askin-Stern-Kugo with either RJ or Ichi.. there is a lot of competition in my realm, before I was 1 place on my server and took all ES, after mergeI can barely do 20% till someone comes and steal. Got peops who 1 shot ES and can't get place in ToT

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-11-26 10:05:58 |Show all posts
Zento-Hazashi replied at 2018-11-26 13:54
yea what dimension

i said he has a cool looking skill and head, isn't that my thought on the char ...

Sorry Sorry but apparently making the forum Serious is what we are supposed to aim. No trolling no emoji no side talk even if it inclines with the character (cool looking) so basically process info like a robot and comment like a machine.

You cant feel void we are here the robotic army.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-11-26 10:10:38 |Show all posts
EdmondGzv replied at 2018-11-26 15:08
Well, yea I agree peops with KS or Ichimonji might get the upper hand here, there are many possibi ...

I can see the combo you made Kokuto+HVI and Tutski+moe But if you go for askin+Tutski and Moe+Kugo wouldnt you stand a better chance at survival if the realm that you are fighting already have BWB and sterns etc etc. Also yukio's skill makes things tricky if you dont have KS or Shield to clear it then you are killing yourself in 2 rounds.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-11-26 11:49:21 |Show all posts
jackthehorn replied at 2018-11-26 10:10
I can see the combo you made Kokuto+HVI and Tutski+moe But if you go for askin+Tutski and Moe+Kugo ...

What opinion do you have about BwB if u don't have his speed bond? is BwB-Kokuto a legit combo? Was thinking about buying Askin and SDT, then finally replacing SDT with BwB, but if I spend 40k only for a speed bond and maybe do the freeze strat in void..i will kinda feel bad about throwing money out of the window

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2018-12-14 03:36 , Processed in 0.025884 second(s), 7 queries , Xcache On.