Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
Author: rythen

BENIHIME ANIMATION [Copy URL]

Post time 2019-5-23 15:37:59 |Show all posts
mayuri1177 replied at 2019-5-23 14:36
I don't think you are understanding what we are trying to say.  We are saying you don't want your  ...

The combo has no secret to me, I understand how it works, how will it work and how was worked there is no exception, if the Almighty is going to acts like a buff then so be it, all buffs last for X round (the whole fight)
and so few stuff in the game lasts for X turn (the character's action).
If it is going to be an halo instead it will lasts the same amount of round as the version of buff on full combo, 2 rounds is 2 rounds whether you combo or not, and chance are they will fail the coding or the immortality stays for the entire fight cuz it's a fucking halo.

I already made an explanation months ago, a lot easier this time just skip to the 4th paragraph to avoid the wall of text.

The combo is not just a simple addition of turn to your partner it's more than that, the combo is magical when it comes to buffs and debuffs (well sometimes the unwanted combo is annoying), for example attacking TWICE with a buff that is supposedly lasting one round or even skipping the freeze and attack right after the frozen turn granted by the combo. Imagine all the wasted damage potential when you could have abused it smartly unlike those 90% of the playerbase who're going ooga booga with the combo.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-5-24 03:39:17 |Show all posts
Potdenutella replied at 2019-5-23 15:37
The combo has no secret to me, I understand how it works, how will it work and how was worked ther ...

I hate lolis

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-5-24 07:07:50 |Show all posts
mayuri1177 replied at 2019-5-23 14:36
I don't think you are understanding what we are trying to say.  We are saying you don't want your  ...

i hope u right mate, however i do understand when u read the zan on the wikia and i quote : Cast [Almighty] on allies Assaulters, during the period, they are immune to any damage and debuff, and it cannot be cleared for 2 rounds.

that one is a bit annoying since they didnt use the term turn where maybe a combo will make the almighty wear off sooner, however almighty will probably last round 20 and round 19 whatsoever

another topic imagine ur mayuri or askin are faster than the benihime user thansk to that u put some poison and or chaso on assaulter, benihime triggers, so the almighty thing does alimghty thing clear the debuff that was put before? that's imo a tricky question cuz they dont say that benihime clears the debuff thanks to almight but only immuned from any damage or debuf that may be made after; am i making any sense by this?

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-5-24 07:11:55 |Show all posts
also what r ur thoughts on how to counter this one?

fist thought : be faster than oppenent try to destroy max ennemy aprtners bbefore trigering benihime;

against vanguard will say maybe sdt laceration but too weak and non relevant

agasint assaulter a supporter that can destroy onen shot the assualt line; (bwb can be usefull), i think baka shuinsi with his 400% gorwth but it is a pin point attak at least u'll get rid of the most dangerous assaulter and if he stays alive hopeffuly the debuff u put is not cleared from almghty;

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-5-24 07:16:32 |Show all posts
and an other crazy thought, if u dont wanna break the game fast put benihime on CSB shop

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-5-24 08:01:05 |Show all posts
adnane.bek replied at 2019-5-24 07:16
and an other crazy thought, if u dont wanna break the game fast put benihime on CSB shop :victor ...

Shhhh, they might actually be crazy enough to do it.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-5-24 08:57:36 |Show all posts
theunknown404 replied at 2019-5-24 08:01
Shhhh, they might actually be crazy enough to do it.

let's hope so                      

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-5-24 13:35:46 |Show all posts
WHEN UBP BENIHIME?

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-5-24 14:29:01 |Show all posts
Will be in CSB shop?

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-5-24 15:11:40 |Show all posts
sacsuka replied at 2019-5-24 14:29
Will be in CSB shop?

No.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2019-6-26 13:13 , Processed in 0.018272 second(s), 8 queries , Xcache On.