Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
Author: rythen

Upcoming Partner: (Blood War) Grimmjow [Copy URL]

Post time 3 Day Before |Show all posts
cubic0621 replied at 2019-6-12 11:22
I also think he is assauter but to change muken... Idk
I forsaw he will be a fast one with less at ...

I feel sad for people who got baited into buying benihime with 2 nerfs right upon release.

Use magic Report

Sylencer90 replied at 2019-6-12 05:53
I feel sad for people who got baited into buying benihime with 2 nerfs right upon release.

It was practically given out for 50k gold spend. It didn't really even require top-up. Too good to be true?

Use magic Report

theunknown404 replied at 2019-6-12 13:07
It was practically given out for 50k gold spend. It didn't really even require top-up. Too good to ...

It doesn't matter how they gave it out, it's one shady move to release something and then change it after release. While other stuff is still bugged and not fixed for months.

Use magic Report

Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

Use magic Report

Sylencer90 replied at 2019-6-12 05:53

Why u talkin like these nerfs actually affected her overall usage/role/effectiveness ? XD
tbh she never needed that debuff immunity buff since shields could cover that up for assaulters
and she was b4 nerf the most compatible zanp wit stern + bwb and even after nerf she is still is
and lets not act like the shady nerf move haven't happened b4 last time it happened was 4month ago wit granz and b4 that wit ichimoney
all's am sayin its about time we got used to di shady moves

Use magic Report

>changing a bugged fortification bonus to another functional one is a nerf
>changing the skill's description even though it always worked as intended since the start and just mistranlated is a nerf

attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

Use magic Report

Edited by Sylencer90 at 2019-6-12 16:59
Potdenutella replied at 2019-6-12 16:38
>changing a bugged fortification bonus to another functional one is a nerf
>changing the skill's des ...

1. Not my problem when that is not functional, yet it's still worse than the bonus before. What i would consider a nerf.
2. Maybe im the retard here but i don't buy a Smartphone when it's advertised ( http://forums.gogames.me/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=128707 ) to do photos and record but after purchase i can only do photos. And when people either don't get correct informations from the Developers / spread the wrong ones & no one bothers to correct them BEFORE people buy it. Yet no one besides the dev's knew it was "changed" before it was released which i would actually consider shady.

Use magic Report

Sylencer90 replied at 2019-6-12 20:55
1. Not my problem when that is not functional, yet it's still worse than the bonus before. What i w ...

imma say nothing ....

Use magic Report

Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

Use magic Report

Post time The day before yesterday 15:32 |Show all posts
Dang Grimmjow seeing some action

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2019-6-15 23:59 , Processed in 0.026301 second(s), 8 queries , Xcache On.