Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 15508|Reply: 21

Novice Guide-Game Features [Copy URL]

Post time 2016-1-27 03:26:48 |Show all posts

Here lets introduce the main gameplay features of KanColle for any new admirals,

The six main functions are as follows:

They are Factory, Remodel, Organize,Sortie, Repair and Supply.

Factory is the place where you can construct the new fleet girl and new equipment. The equipment can upgrade your fleet girls’ battle power. In addition, factory can also dismantle or scrap fleet girls and their weapons, in return, youcan get some resources.

In Remodel, players can equip their girls with differentweapons. At the same time, some fleet girls can also be synthesized and remodeled to make them more powerful.

Organize  can let the admiral pick 6 girls at most to make up a fleet in which the first ship is the flag ship. Because different girls are different classes (like CV, CA, DD, CL, BB), the fleet will be more powerful if you use different types.

After organizing, now it is time to Sortie.There are three options in sortie function.

The first is sortie the ocean and battle with them which includes many maps for admiral to conquer.

The second is practice. That is have a battle with other players. (Like an arena).

The third is expedition, the player can send a fleet to explore for treasure. After the expedition successfully returns, the player can receive some resources as reward.

The resources (ammo and fuel) are consumed where your fleet is in battle or during sortie. When ammo and fuel are insufficient, the fleet battle power will greatly decrease, or even, fail to continue sortie. So every time before sortie, please give enough supply to your fleet.

Beside the consumption of resources, the ships also need to be repaired after sortie. The admiral really have to take a goodcare of your girls or else nobody would willing to fight for you! By the way,something you should know is that after the girl is wounded during battle,their images will change depending on the damage they receive.

attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-1-27 03:36:30 |Show all posts
well,when i can play ?

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-1-27 04:49:31 |Show all posts
matimu@o2.pl replied at 2016-1-27 03:36
well,when i can play ?

KanColle, the famous Kantai Collection in Japan, is coming to the West. Gogames will publish the free to play browser-based game as KanColle Online in English, and we won't have to wait much since the first Alpha test will launch in a few days, on January 28 at 8AM Chicago time.

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-1-27 06:13:37 |Show all posts
Kunpachi replied at 2016-1-27 04:49
KanColle, the famous Kantai Collection in Japan, is coming to the West. Gogames will publish the f ...

k thanks     

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-1-28 02:28:23 |Show all posts
how can girls move around with heavy machine gun and stuff????

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-2-2 04:54:43 |Show all posts
Its not the real kentai in the end sense when i go to Japan to and play on my moms DMM account it looks nothing like theres it even has ships the real kancolle dosent have.

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-2-4 11:19:56 |Show all posts
DragoonV replied at 2016-1-28 14:28

it's just a game, it defies logic

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-2-26 10:31:34 |Show all posts
DragoonV replied at 2016-1-28 02:28

You are Worried about Heavy Machine Guns? Not the 41mm Cannons that weigh as Much as a Destroyer? Look at Yamato's Rig, she carries 3 of them.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-3-27 00:26:04 |Show all posts
why are the voices in chinese????

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-3-27 04:24:16 |Show all posts
Probably coz the company is being cheap and hasn't hired any voice actors to do voices in English. As for why the voices are Chinese rather than Japanese though is a mystery to me, given that the original game is in Japanese.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2017-6-23 17:31 , Processed in 0.027872 second(s), 10 queries , Xcache On.