Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
Author: Hossana

An Official New Tool for Bleach Online - Bleach Online Game Helper    off [Copy URL]

Post time 2016-4-13 07:53:28 |Show all posts
Lucky__Black replied at 2016-4-13 12:46
I wonder if it takes into account vip and agent welfare status. Like with soul hunt does it automati ...

Haha... it still need to have some gogreed special touches ;)

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-4-13 08:06:57 |Show all posts
#THANKS HOSSANA

#NOW REMOVE THE GODDAMN BAN FOR GOD SAKE

Use magic Report

Advance Member

UBP prophet

Post time 2016-4-13 08:14:07 |Show all posts
oh boy are the trying to keep bwg and others from leaving

wwell played gogames

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-4-13 08:17:31 |Show all posts
It's retarded to get the verification code..

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-4-13 10:39:12 |Show all posts
Edited by cravis at 2016-4-13 11:25

Its a 12mb encrypted exe guys.

At best it can steal your login, at worst it can be a trojan, or ransomeware, or worse.

If you want to try it, do it in a VM with a test account. If you don't know about VM's, you should not be running random executables downloaded from random sources.

Of course, I'd love to be wrong. But it pays to be careful nowadays.

What little info I can find from the exe (QMacro's macro runner, from vrBrothers Corporation) leads me to believe its a simple mouse macro program (auto clicking buttons based on location). The file size suggests there something more sinister included.

Edit #1: http://en.vrbrothers.com/products/product_qmacro.shtml

Edit #2: AV websites talk about bundled VM detectors (so the exe will not run in a vm) and keyloggers in similar qmacro exe's. Be warned.

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-4-13 10:42:14 |Show all posts
Instead of making a bot for this... why not just fracking remove all that crap and give us a single button to click to do the stuff and it's all done instantly?

Give us MOP UP in Hueco where it auto-clears all stages that are under 75% of our BP until the last 3 (like mop up does elsewhere).

Give us a 1 click konso for free.  Let us interact with girlfriend unlimited times in a row, no timer.  Get rid of beauty game and let us pick 1 of the 5 daily rewards we want (the end result of beauty game daily).  Etc.

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-4-13 12:07:56 |Show all posts
cravis replied at 2016-4-13 16:39
Its a 12mb encrypted exe guys.

At best it can steal your login, at worst it can be a trojan, or ran ...

Cravis m8, this is a respected company,  (at least kind off) releasing a helper for their own game, if someone found any spyware/malware, they would lose a LOT of customers.
This would not work in their favor and thus it is common sense to believe what they say,\, but hey, what  can i say.
Yes, it pays to be careful, but no.
This is not anything malicious. (Would be bad for bussiness if it were)

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-4-13 12:11:02 |Show all posts
shadarlo replied at 2016-4-13 16:42
Instead of making a bot for this... why not just fracking remove all that crap and give us a single  ...

M8, if they did that the whole game would be 2 mins of clicking some buttons and 1 hour of afk'ing, nothing would be challenging. This helper is as mentioned by staff a helper for high lvl accounts because they already know how the game works.

Besides game would become boring (Even at low lvls) without all the work you put into it, i would much rather have this than 1 click everything... <3

Use magic Report

Advance Member

#Glass Cannon

Post time 2016-4-13 12:12:57 |Show all posts
nahtanojnoom@gmail.com replied at 2016-4-13 20:11
M8, if they did that the whole game would be 2 mins of clicking some buttons and 1 hour of afk'ing, ...

^
Dis <3

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-4-13 12:16:32 |Show all posts
mine helper is bugged any solution?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2019-3-23 15:38 , Processed in 0.029179 second(s), 9 queries , Xcache On.