Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
Author: victorybar13

Lvl 90 tavern choice [Copy URL]

Post time 2016-5-14 13:00:48 |Show all posts
ShadowConsortium replied at 2016-5-14 12:38
Well if you want long term upgrades. Should of gotten rid of Yachiru at 70 for sajin, SWP Renji is ...

So is yama from soul cultivation a better choice than kenpachi?

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-5-14 13:09:22 |Show all posts
victorybar13 replied at 2016-5-14 13:00
So is yama from soul cultivation a better choice than kenpachi?

Kenpachi if you want PvE Focus. Yamamoto for PvP. As for Cute as I said, without Sogyu. she is only a minor upgrade over running dual/triple fury builders.

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-5-14 13:17:04 |Show all posts
ShadowConsortium replied at 2016-5-14 13:09
Kenpachi if you want PvE Focus. Yamamoto for PvP. As for Cute as I said, without Sogyu. she is onl ...

Thanks for all your help

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-5-21 18:09:23 |Show all posts
You should focus on PVE instead of PVP. why? Because Pve gives you longer terms of upgrades than pvp. So get kenpachi and unohana then you should have pve based team to get more stuff you need to get stronger such as silver and other things. For spar partner you should have kisuke, ikkaku, kenpachi, komamura, unohana, cute orihmne from soul cultivation exchange. For lv 100-110 i suggest getting aizen and hollow ichigo. Stark is only good with zanpakuto that heavily buff vanguard with no negative stats

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-5-21 22:59:07 |Show all posts
Wookie2 replied at 2016-5-21 18:09
You should focus on PVE instead of PVP. why? Because Pve gives you longer terms of upgrades than pvp ...

Only need Retsu Unohana really for hollow soul map. Unless you have Sogyu. Zanpakuto Cute Orhime is only a minor damage boost where as you could use Kisuke + Rukia which both T1 cheaper (Pure T1). Stark I do agree on with only using him with a Vanguard based zanpakuto, however he can still be strong as long as you set him up correctly (also gets a defense bonus from muramasa fortify).

Will give you credit about being PvE Focus in the long run will help you not only get those PvP Partners quicker but also allow you more silver to work with and also Spirit stones depending on your ryoka situation.

Use magic Report

Advance Member

Lord of the Forum

Post time 2016-5-22 00:50:21 |Show all posts
ShadowConsortium replied at 2016-5-21 22:59
Only need Retsu Unohana really for hollow soul map. Unless you have Sogyu. Zanpakuto Cute Orhime i ...

lol I think hes talking abut retsu unohana fuck what ever it is
the event partner one that attacks for 400% not tavern unohana because this guy is well informed and knows tavern retsus strictly pvp

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-7-25 22:42:39 |Show all posts
Personally, I wouldn't go for kenpachi. Id rather go for Ikkaku's fury burn skill for PVP and his high growth rate skill for PVE. Kenpachi's additional block rate is very handy tho cute orihime can do a better job since she gives additional dmg rate plus the block rate (to VG and assaulters mind you) and not to mention she's an SS rank.

And yeah, swp renji indeed is crappy and I wouldn't go for swp grim, I would go for an AOE partner like yamma, or if your gonna get orihime first, you can't go wrong with baraggan, plus his DOT(dmg over time) skill is very useful specially on PVE with high HP.

Also, if you don't like barragan, byakuya from lvl 80 tavern would be very useful, specially with his final modify, you can use him even your lvl 100 and beyond. (you know the new event?) yeah void. Lastly, these are all just my personal thoughts...peace.

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-7-25 22:45:22 |Show all posts
ShadowConsortium replied at 2016-5-21 22:59
Only need Retsu Unohana really for hollow soul map. Unless you have Sogyu. Zanpakuto Cute Orhime i ...

wow, I feel like I want to get muramasa now lol how I wish

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-7-26 18:51:46 |Show all posts
victorybar13 replied at 2016-5-12 18:50
I see... And something else. If I were to top up $50, who should I get from ultra hero?

get bankai zabimaru(better than kenpachi) or toshiro(great vg that fully modded and exclusive is good but for t1 get d.rukia make one fury first the other last(instint t1 every move..jst ur startegy

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-7-26 18:56:39 |Show all posts
victorybar13 replied at 2016-5-12 18:51
Also for soul cultivation. Should I get yama or orihime? Sorry for all the questions

okay from this two ways if you get yama you dont nee a kenny oe zabi etc as he's aoe they hit only vg.And if you get orihime the in ultra hero get toshiro either way ultra hero get toshiro since yama and orihime are free and youll hve both in a min..toshiro,yama,kisuke,and orihime +main is good altho i kept my kirinji if you make one fury first and other last ur t1 every turn..since ur asking about tavern get kenny then orihime and toshiro..then switch kenny for u yama down the road..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2018-12-14 04:06 , Processed in 0.025911 second(s), 10 queries , Xcache On.