Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
Author: Charlie

EU Server Daylight Savings Time Change [Copy URL]

Post time 2014-10-26 05:23:54 |Show all posts
People who think this is long must be new to the internet, or at least online gaming.

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-10-26 05:24:46 |Show all posts
booooh replied at 2014-10-26 03:50
just what i whos thinking for why do thes under 24 hours befor a event ends i cant see why do it and ...

In mu opinion, its because they have time to do it. As it was mentioned earlier about server being almost fully automatic (events and etc.) i got the impression that this game is like a secondary project for those guys. This game really doesn't get the attention it needs. It only does when they have the free time and so we have a maintenance.

And now about the time it takes. Since attention given for repairs and so on is not regular there are tons of stuff to do when real maintenance comes, especially if they are getting ready for server merge at the moment. Because something like this will surely cause a bunch of bugs and instabilities. To correct all that time is needed and lets plus all the time they did not do a thing. So there you have it.

This game idea is really good, but there are no idea that can bloom fully if its left for the free time and automatized processes...

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-10-26 05:26:46 |Show all posts
still not over..? wow 9 hrs and not even a clue or appology news... wow....

maybe i am already looking another game....and spend my money on there.....

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-10-26 05:29:13 |Show all posts
thes is nt the longes i have ben to but it is NOT so fast so i will say wow the knows what the a doing so after 9 and a half hour will i say iim going back to naruto the knows at les what the a doing

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-10-26 05:31:20 |Show all posts
yeap they start Maintenance and go off cause Sunday and we probably must wait and they done it tomorrow ;/

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-10-26 05:33:03 |Show all posts
Robenator replied at 2014-10-26 04:23
People who think this is long must be new to the internet, or at least online gaming.

100% true. Maintaining a game server is a lot of work and time consuming especially in this case.

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-10-26 05:34:31 |Show all posts
funfun7773@gmail.com replied at 2014-10-26 11:33
100% true. Maintaining a game server is a lot of work and time consuming especially in this case.

I was talking about companies that always tend to screw up during maintenance saying it would last an hour or so and something goes wrong and they'll extend it for another 12 or so, or when they do release early its filled with bugs. People who have played games before should be getting used to this xD

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-10-26 05:39:02 |Show all posts
Robenator replied at 2014-10-26 04:34
I was talking about companies that always tend to screw up during maintenance saying it would last ...

Sorry for misreading. Company screw ups are too common for me so I didn't even think of it xD

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-10-26 05:55:53 |Show all posts
People get angry  like they are experts in servers maintenance, its not like it is just clapping your hands and its all done as it was magic. it takes time depending on what they are "fixing".
i read a pretty much retarded comment something like " i want a compensation, i'm a F2p player bla bla bla"
Really? that is like going to a bar or a pub ,getting a free drink on the house and demand a compensation because of the drink taste. i dont know if you are a kid or not but seriously, you need treatment.
so the Servers are down, no big deal, do something else. watch some manga/anime, go out for a walk,post retarded "selfies" with your friends on Facebook(In my time that was called "a Photograph"  but since we live in a dumb Era....) fap until it bleeds, whatever, just dont make it like its the end of the world we are all in the same boat. and please stop b"ea"tching about the crystal events, the ranks are still the same because everyFone have the server down.

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-10-26 05:56:22 |Show all posts
Edited by Zahkor at 2014-10-26 04:58

Check around, there is so many things to do instead of waiting

"post retarded "selfies" with your friends on Facebook(In my time that was called "a Photograph"  but since we live in a dumb Era....) fap until it bleeds..."

You made my day^^

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2023-1-28 16:05 , Processed in 0.017961 second(s), 8 queries , Xcache On.