Retrieve Password
Search
Author: BurnToAshes

What support to get? Gin Or Aizen  off [Copy URL]

Advance Member

Your Welcome

Post time 2017-9-9 13:48:48 |Show all posts
BurnToAshes replied at 2017-9-9 12:40
Do you know how many fragement i need to get his death mod? the info is missing in wiki.
Once i get ...

not sure total number, I know his last mod is 600 frags, so it shouldn't be too much to get there, maybe 1,250 tops?

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-9-9 14:10:02 |Show all posts
MylarHyrule replied at 2017-9-9 19:47
fun fact...  that -40%% does not affect your block damage...  or so it seems from tests I've ran.. ...

yeah i'm at 102% block. later on i'll do the advanced modification for extra block...
do you think it is work getting Hyorin or Senben? or just save for UBP & hope for something better?

Use magic Report

Advance Member

Your Welcome

Post time 2017-9-9 16:00:56 |Show all posts
Edited by MylarHyrule at 2017-9-9 16:06
BurnToAshes replied at 2017-9-9 14:10
yeah i'm at 102% block. later on i'll do the advanced modification for extra block...
do you think ...

I run Hyorin, he makes my vanguard a freaking chunk of steel, and he boosts my supports speed some, however Hyorin is NOT a speed centered Zanp, so if you get him, build defense defense defense...  Senbon is more speed based, he helps out not only vang (less than Hyorin tho) but also boosts assaulters, and has speed infuse on the zan itself (Hyorin does not)...

now for my opinion on the mater...

Hyorin is better than Senbon all day long...  running either of them you should be at least moderately stacking your vang, otherwise it isn't worth it to have your zanp ignore either your supports or assaulters...  with a stacked vanguard, your str stones and other assaulter stones will be centered on the vanguard leaving worse stuff for assaulters, leaving them weaker then they should be already...  however you should still have plenty of stones and such for your supports, leaving them at a more natural place to be better built, so having a zanpacto that shows some love to the only other partners that you will probably have the stuff to build with a stacked vang for a while seems like the easy choice to me if I'm honest...

IMO a good tactic for low VIP or even F2P...  stack a vang hard AF, have the rest of your team there for pve (run Kiuske, Cute Orihime, Tavern Byaukua, and a hard stacked H Ichi with Ikkaku as a substitute assaulter to swap out Ichi for in pve for instance)  that way you have your hard stacked vang, (which forget what anyone else will tell you, a well stacked vanguard is a dirt cheap yet VERY effective way to win fights) then your team behind you will probably die off quickly if you do any form of real stacking on your vang, but like Byaukua's death mod will deal damage, and if you face a well build vang yourself, your pve team should help make short work of  them (high damage on single/few target(s))
~~edit~~
forgot you had Hikifune,  Hiki will almost definatly raise your overall damage output more than Cute, replace Cute with her I'd wager...  one change to this may be if you have Ikkaku and exclusive skill Byaukua, Zabi Renji, Shura Kenpachi, or any other assaulter that regens some of own fury as cute and kiuske together will have them skilling each round, and having front 3 skilling every round vs having them hit harder every few rounds is something you may need to test and try out yourself, good news is you can rent Orihime for a day and check her out, her skill is her gold, not her raw damage so she is almost as good with no work as with a lot of it

Use magic Report

Advance Member

YO' BOY GOT A STATUS SUP NIGGA

Post time 2017-9-9 17:40:39 |Show all posts
btw if you are ever going to go for this "Stack vg" route, it only works if you're actually going to be dedicated and spend quite the bit into that VG, and ofc choosing a great one, like your whole formation will end up surrounding this one VG, not recommended for further progression into the game unless you want to be stuck with countered formations in a mid-level gameplay crisis

As I said for stacked VGs to even work as good you're going to need to focus on them entirely, like obtaining zanpakutos just for them, possibly other partners just for them, and ofc all the resources put into them. Having Kazeshini also doesn't help the VG situation too lol, it's an assaulter focused zanpakuto so that won't work great at all. And obtaining VG zanpakutos other than Ryujin will indeed put you in the spot of that mid-level gameplay as the only other VG focused zanpakutos are Hyorinmaru and Senbonzakura, both found in mid level gameplay and tend to stay there :/

I'd only recommend VG stacking (especially on an offensive VG) if you are going to dwell into their world completely and almost disregard anything else in your formation, alongside if you're working with a budget too then this will become a good option. If you aren't working with a budget and you're looking forward to progression in both PVP and PVE, then play just about any other strategy as they will do that lol
Choosing to go VG stacking mode will indeed place you in that mid tier level of gameplay and you would only be excelling in PVP only, not PVE, and again wouldn't be by so much due to it being a mid level gameplay strategy that will not work in the long run. It will work if you are indeed already at a high level of gameplay, and i mean that by somewhere around the highest level and not specifically your arena/CSB, but generally high level gameplay ^^

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-9-9 17:45:36 |Show all posts
Zento-Hazashi replied at 2017-9-9 17:40
btw if you are ever going to go for this "Stack vg" route, it only works if you're actually going to ...

He should just stack Starrk with Senbon/Hyorin if he is low vip player.

Use magic Report

Advance Member

Post time 2017-9-9 17:49:51 |Show all posts
easymoney2906 replied at 2017-9-9 22:45
He should just stack Starrk with Senbon/Hyorin if he is low vip player.

You are right with the Starrk choice <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

and yus he does indeed give people a 100% win rate when he is in your formation

butt he still requires a lot of work and focus as stated before in order to be pulling off progressive results as he is an offensive VG too :/ ^^

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-9-9 17:55:10 |Show all posts
Zento-Hazashi replied at 2017-9-9 17:49
You are right with the Starrk choice

He does need lots of work, i find him best vangaurd for low vip's, most people say H.Ichigo is way better, but if you plan to stack Vanguard he should have great defense too.

Use magic Report

Advance Member

Post time 2017-9-9 18:31:47 |Show all posts
easymoney2906 replied at 2017-9-9 22:55
He does need lots of work, i find him best vangaurd for low vip's, most people say H.Ichigo is way ...

aye yes, being the offensive vanguard he is with an attack all skill, his potential is really insane especially with his exclusive skill adding to more offensive potential with higher damage.

Defence doesn't really come up as a predicament for stacked VG's as long as they are indeed focused but ye takes a toll on the rest of the formation so much :/ ^^

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-9-9 18:38:59 |Show all posts
Zento-Hazashi replied at 2017-9-9 18:31
aye yes, being the offensive vanguard he is with an attack all skill, his potential is really insa ...

Well it does affect the rest of the team when you really want to build a strong VG, but when you are low vip and like 90% of the partners that you can get asap are from tavren i would just stack vangaurd. Also people forget Starrk has HP bond, it really gives him a great help when it comes to defense.

Use magic Report

Advance Member

Post time 2017-9-9 19:45:40 |Show all posts
easymoney2906 replied at 2017-9-9 23:38
Well it does affect the rest of the team when you really want to build a strong VG, but when you a ...

well they could stack an assaulter like Byakuya, that would definitely help them progress much further than stacking a VG who's potential is only as far as "mid tier" gameplay, stacking an assaulter will help them in PVE/PVP rather than solely PVP, having a stacked VG recommended to this person from early on gameplay is quite the horrible thing ^^

#StarrkFTW tho cos do that for 100% win rate whoop whoop <3

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2019-1-17 09:48 , Processed in 0.027519 second(s), 11 queries , Xcache On.