GamingUnleashed Publish time 2018-10-13 22:14:56

Edited by GamingUnleashed at 2018-10-13 23:13

5. Daily Sign in Exchange Reward update.
6. $1 Top Up Amount instead of $5.
8. New Daily Sign-in Reward continue more than 1095 days.
9. Reincarnation Skills for main - Reference Ultimate Ninja.
11. Reform ToT seperate league by reincarnation level instead of main character level and stuff ALL other people who reincarn fight in one single league.
12. Upgrade Trial Tower and make Tier 8 or 9 Hogu Available.
14. Add preset formation buttons for players to save and swap formation at ease.
15. Daily Partner Adventure Event, gain items depends on partner quality and BP.
17. Add lockable items, to prevent accidental deletion.

if at least these are done I will stay a bit longer.
hell, the amount of times my good gear/acesories has just vanished for no reason...

I would add 18, lockable gold  that requires a pin to unlock ( I have had the game crash in Hollow Soul Map while collecting souls and it ate up over 9k gold and even that has me stumped as I thought it was capped at 200 swallows  )

19, not able to sell new partners in bag  
( I had bought Bankia Rukia and accidentally sold instead of activating in the first month or so of playing  and dev's would not fix for me )
20, trade system for guild members or clan members
21, fix bug where u cant exchange gear with upgraded yellow > red partners  because of red hogus etc

22, fix Conquest Of Might so it's not Conquest of Weakness, I have to fully strip down my R5 main just to try and get past some stages that you need to have partners lose 50%+ of their HP its just ridiculous can take hours to get them to lose that extra 1% HP loss  because main can 1 shot kill the team NAKED!
sometimes I wish I never reincarnated, but what else was I going to do with all the stones https://streamable.com/2cckv

adnane.bek Publish time 2018-10-14 12:14:32

Evil spirit :

Make those damn evils respawn plz , or make them hella hard to kill; 3 ES dies in 3 mins and now top 3 realy do his  best to nerf his damage juste to make them die in 8 min n let other peeps hit a bit too

respawn evil spirit and let us attk for a whole 30 min

to be respawned ofc the 3 of them have to die

15mdr02 Publish time 2018-10-14 12:32:41

Aratron replied at 2018-10-13 15:37 static/image/common/back.gif
What about a reverse operation of infuse stones so we can dissolve for  example lvl 10 spirit stone  ...

Interesting....Would that be for the purpose of balancing a team more as opposed to having a specific character built up?

StormShield Publish time 2018-10-14 14:42:46

adnane.bek replied at 2018-10-14 20:14 static/image/common/back.gif
Evil spirit :

Make those damn evils respawn plz , or make them hella hard to kill; 3 ES dies in 3  ...

Cool ES huh , guys with billions of damage kill the es for 2 minutes , this is fucking boring :D. It is fine , I am currently in an empty server , this way I am getting very good amount of silver :D . The good old days , when you  are waiting es to stay on a low hp to KS it with the last hit .

Aratron Publish time 2018-10-14 15:52:45

15mdr02 replied at 2018-10-14 19:32 static/image/common/back.gif
Interesting....Would that be for the purpose of balancing a team more as opposed to having a speci ...

It is more fury stone oriented so I can manage my stones for my needs...
Also for team balancing when new characters. But more like for micro pvp managment

adnane.bek Publish time 2018-10-15 13:58:12

StormShield replied at 2018-10-14 14:42 static/image/common/back.gif
Cool ES huh , guys with billions of damage kill the es for 2 minutes , this is fucking boring .  ...

:'( i missed those days lol u can even forget to go to other es for 3 mins without worrying it is too late lol

i really hope they find a solution with this problem it is the 2nd merger they made for us and know we have many peeps capaable of killing solo these minions, and 1 of us can one shot them if he wished :lol i mean lvl150 es one shot the server has 1 year old max lol

anyway enjoy the peace in ur server :victory:

StormShield Publish time 2018-10-15 19:38:23

adnane.bek replied at 2018-10-15 21:58 static/image/common/back.gif
i missed those days lol u can even forget to go to other es for 3 mins without worrying it is  ...

Haha yeah , days without that much stress and everyone could get a peace of ES. Currently I am getting like 30 mln per day from es and ryoka and im only 850k bp , oneshoting ryokas with a friend of mine up until 40th wave. I think i am doing good as for now ,considering i only have 2 aquarius sets and only white ichigo and ikkaku as a dmg dealers and urahara and tenjiro as backups.But I agree they need to rework a lot of aspects in the game , but with their temp I think I would die before that.

Marouque Publish time 2018-10-15 19:47:08

What happened to the plans of removing Epic Shit boxes from Ryoka attack? plzzzzzzzz let them do that 1st

adnane.bek Publish time 2018-10-16 08:57:36

StormShield replied at 2018-10-15 19:38 static/image/common/back.gif
Haha yeah , days without that much stress and everyone could get a peace of ES. Currently I am get ...

lol proba we will never see it  indeed well this game will die before us probably thus lets enjoy our suffering for the time being,

u started back againt then, how u doing with the vitality stack; regardinng ryoka if u only 2 of u even if u have the best pve team ever i dont feel u'ill never overcome wave 40, we used to have same problem before merger we keep one shot for 30mins max 40-45 then time is up now well i know my cap wave 80 :D

StormShield Publish time 2018-10-16 10:12:59

adnane.bek replied at 2018-10-16 16:57 static/image/common/back.gif
lol proba we will never see it  indeed well this game will die before us probably thus lets enjoy  ...
I missed a lot of months I started again month and a half ago. If I did not stop playing for 1 year , I would have probablry hikifune , yhwach , whitey/ mugetsu with tensa zangetsu probably ( not sure if he showed up this year  ) . Dunno I am getting 10k vitality for less than 60 days ( around 40-45 .did not even paid attention) , not even using the house fully , because I am very close to that VIP 5 to skip the cd.

Now I am trying to get ryujin Jakka and probably an orange assaulter / tank in the next couple of months if there is a good deal ( christmas?). If TSI show up in November it would be great :D.

It is pretty fine for me to oneshot ryokas until level 40 , then I will start dying I guess , since I am missing full aquarius gear. Thinking of blast away 30-40k vitality in seireitei and get this stones etc. If I hit yhwach / orange character.

What's your name character and server?
Pages: 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
View full version: [Record] Bleach Online Improvement