adnane.bek Publish time 2018-10-16 12:27:25

StormShield replied at 2018-10-16 10:12 static/image/common/back.gif
I missed a lot of months I started again month and a half ago. If I did not stop playing for 1 year ...

Well first my IGN is ONIZUKA S537 EU i rank 2there and proba at the bottom of potdenutella bp ranking :lol

i see ragarding ur situation yep u would have the ebst deal ywatch of this year noble isane was good too tensa came twice already the firsttime was crap with a 50k crystals and a freaking maintainance in the middle of the event wich reset many account cryustals on of our guild mmbers saw red and quit cuz of that

anyway regarding vip5 indeed most usefull vip ingame with vip4 u can also buy slots for new partners and dont wait that crappy mugetsu 18 partner slots;

as of futur UBP for 2019 im betting on the best deal is Bass B since ywatch like showed why not, and hopefully kukaku too

as for the cheapest event i saw in this whole year it is still christmas if well negociated u can havec anything half price took RJ for 15k gold if i remmber well

StormShield Publish time 2018-10-16 13:33:30

adnane.bek replied at 2018-10-16 20:27 static/image/common/back.gif
Well first my IGN is ONIZUKA S537 EU i rank 2there and proba at the bottom of potdenutella bp rank ...

So you are ONIZUKA. ( I guess you are a fan of the anime as well :D . )

Yeah let's hope , if they will put katen for christmas, but from my bitter experience , it will be Senbonzakura . Dunno why noone likes tsi or mugetsu , they are not weak , but since I missed yhwach , koga or yhwach are one of the strongest red assaulters ( yhwach is probably better , because hasch or raijin or both in formation makes his damage on par with orange ones. , and his buggy 99% chance shield)

Still waiting for them to put most of the yellow partners free or easy affordable , because white ichigo will not be afforadble for a free player for years. 20k for demon ichigo is absurd at the moment as well as  some of the other yellow chars too.

adnane.bek Publish time 2018-10-16 15:12:20

StormShield replied at 2018-10-16 13:33 static/image/common/back.gif
So you are ONIZUKA. ( I guess you are a fan of the anime as well  . )

Yeah let's hope , if they ...

yeh i'am and yeh i am a fan of the manga/anime the picture avatar is the yong gto shonen :D , i used to play in early servers then left eu paltform to came back 3 years later

well regarding partners i do find TSI really good saw once a fight of him agains a kukaku jakka combi and he won damn impresive imo; also his exclusive skill if u didnt read it go check it it's real OP specially for an old red aprtner if we might say

regarding mugetsu i came back n he was on UBP  iwas like wtf!! left him as the opiest mofo ever in this game just to find peeps trash talk him :lol ; if we put aside white ichigo where u can take hime these days in CSB wich was unimaginable 3 years ago the problem with mugetsu n demon ichigo is the price if we need to put a fair price on them id say demon ichi is around 4k gold and muge 6k max

ywatch is indeed impressvie with the coombi u said defenitly on apr with orange peeps however that's 2 orange partner u need tog et before , well alone he still does better than any other red partner; koga is kinda of a defensive partner i did use him once n combined with a stark exlcusiv skill round one or a human komaura u can create a dodge meta team the ennemy before need at least a 350% hit rate to touch ur stark for instance :lol

anyway after this isane some speculation is around a keten may show as u said but admins and mods are trying to moderate any high expectation they may put as they may not

goodnight

cheers

Kurosaki-Ichi Publish time 2018-10-20 11:09:12

yo ! 16. Old yellow partners can join Traven list, make them upgradable to red quality partners. i like this one alot actually ! put it on the game let's go !

DeEmEn Publish time 2018-10-21 21:15:38

Aratron replied at 2018-10-13 13:37 static/image/common/back.gif
What about a reverse operation of infuse stones so we can dissolve for  example lvl 10 spirit stone  ...

new addition to the game is currently on halt. Currently fixing the bugs you guys report.

DeEmEn Publish time 2018-10-21 21:20:51

Edited by DeEmEn at 2018-10-21 19:23

adnane.bek replied at 2018-10-14 10:14 static/image/common/back.gif
Evil spirit :

Make those damn evils respawn plz , or make them hella hard to kill; 3 ES dies in 3  ...
the dev team already said the ES is at max capability lol!
Sorry guys, I have been away for a long time to deal with real life stuff. But I am back. :D I will try to answer your request as I am still very busy. My apology if I missed your messages.

adnane.bek Publish time 2018-10-22 06:46:38

Edited by adnane.bek at 2018-10-22 06:48

DeEmEn replied at 2018-10-21 21:20 static/image/common/back.gif
the dev team already said the ES is at max capability lol!
Sorry guys, I have been away for a long  ...
lol dw we all have shiit to solve eleswhere thanks for taking the time,

anyway those devs :L they for real?!! lol

it's a pve 101 in games making monsters respawn so others can benefit too, oh well i already knew the answer however if if u can push some good words about it and how much they willing to sell this game too :lol
PS : also off topic bargain sales and baka power have joined same time schedul it's a win win now :D

DeEmEn Publish time 2018-10-22 23:42:01

adnane.bek replied at 2018-10-22 04:46 static/image/common/back.gif
lol dw we all have shiit to solve eleswhere thanks for taking the time,

anyway those devs  they ...

I think those two events join together because of October Festival Event. I think the event rotation will restore next month.

adnane.bek Publish time 2018-10-23 06:25:21

DeEmEn replied at 2018-10-22 23:42 static/image/common/back.gif
I think those two events join together because of October Festival Event. I think the event rotati ...

that's what im' planning to watch too and see, well i guess halloween event is also to be expected maybe is gonna make random distribtuion again

Aratron Publish time 2018-10-23 06:57:12

Add in Soul Cultivation Shop
Pages: 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
View full version: [Record] Bleach Online Improvement