Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 853|Reply: 38

Your thoughts... [Copy URL]

Advance Member

Your Welcome

Post time 2018-2-12 13:58:38 |Show all posts
Edited by MylarHyrule at 2018-2-12 14:12

Currently running a 0-2-3 formation with RJ...
Main, Muken, Retsu K, Tenjiro, Shinso

considering dropping retsu for someone else...  currently saving for UBP, considering bringing in either a vanguard (TSI,already owned and leveled to 159) or someone...  not 100% sure...

if I bring in TSI, I'll need a third assaulter for events...  Sexy Yourichi is built up and paid off...  Resurection Ulquorria is there too, not built as nice as I wanted, but he's probably gonna do better in Void honestly

not sure what to do here...   any ideas?  will post pics this evening when I get home of the team in case you want them

Use magic Report

Advance Member

Your Welcome

Post time 2018-2-12 13:59:40 |Show all posts
Edited by MylarHyrule at 2018-2-12 19:22

as promised...  here are the pics of my current team and the folks I have in reserve...  not all of the peeps in reserve are paid off mind you...

looking to replace Retsu K as my ES and Ryoka damage are both golden and ATM I'm looking to improve PVP more...

TSI is looking like a solid choice IMO...  Rajin, Shin Isshin, Yama, and B Rukia are not paid off, although Shin Isshin is cheap enough I'd probably be willing to pick him up (even though I think I could do better)

and ideas would be welcomed for sure, weather I use them or not

Thanks in advance!!

also working to pick up Ultima Aizen and should be able to pick him up fairly quickly, and also have 3k vit saved up so far for UBP
attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

Use magic Report

Advance Member

Your Welcome

Post time 2018-2-13 09:53:26 |Show all posts
Anyone care for a bump?

bwahahahaha

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-2-13 10:27:20 |Show all posts
Bump. Huge Muken you get there... Does Res Ulquiorra's ignite works in pve? Honestly can't remember... If so, he can be your third assaulter... Sorry for my english, isn't my first language

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-2-13 10:47:47 |Show all posts
Shin isshin is definitely worth it to combo muken. Depending on how far you are in  getting him from karakura event I'd just swap him for yoru till then.  

Use magic Report

Advance Member

Your Welcome

Post time 2018-2-13 11:46:24 |Show all posts
shirakawa2007 replied at 2018-2-13 10:27
Bump. Huge Muken you get there... Does Res Ulquiorra's ignite works in pve? Honestly can't remember. ...

thanks bro...  yeah it does, but I feel RJ's burn would be stronger without Ulquorria (as RJ's burn would be based off everyone's damage, including that huge Muken)

Use magic Report

Advance Member

Your Welcome

Post time 2018-2-13 11:47:37 |Show all posts
trojandrew replied at 2018-2-13 10:47
Shin isshin is definitely worth it to combo muken. Depending on how far you are in  getting him from ...

Shin Isshin was for sure my first choice, not messed up about spending some green on him, but honestly, I probably will just get the free weeks on him just in case I pick up a Yhwach or someone from UBP, lol  tired of wasting money, know what I mean?

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-2-13 12:27:26 |Show all posts
MylarHyrule replied at 2018-2-13 11:47
Shin Isshin was for sure my first choice, not messed up about spending some green on him, but hone ...

ya, im actually just readjusting my alts team every time i dont have him on hire lol. just waiting until i get him and i'll finally go 1-3-1 (was 2-3-0 but now that tsi is coming i cant pass him up)

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-2-13 12:59:37 |Show all posts
For PVP, you definitely need a vanguard. Fortunate enough for you that you have TSI. I'd suggest Noza though since TSI is an offensive vanguard like Starrk while Noza is more of both offensive and defensive due to his blocking potential.
I am using Noza myself as a side partner and he is doing pretty well in my opinion.

Use magic Report

Advance Member

Your Welcome

Post time 2018-2-13 13:20:43 |Show all posts
Asian123 replied at 2018-2-13 12:59
For PVP, you definitely need a vanguard. Fortunate enough for you that you have TSI. I'd suggest Noz ...

my Noza was for sure a beast, but I can easily get my TSI's block rate up to 165ish (once I re-mod him) without sacrificing anything on anyone else  and especially with that defense boost from my RJ, that healing mod should more than make up for that extra 30+% I would get on Noza I'd wager

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2018-5-21 00:20 , Processed in 0.016435 second(s), 10 queries , Xcache On.