Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 403|Reply: 3

Formation  off [Copy URL]

Post time 2018-3-17 05:55:48 |Show all posts
I,m thinking changing my formation into 2-3-0 form my current 2-2-1. Main reason is PVE damage,Hiki-Shy Nemu-Muken-Main and Mugetsu instead of tavern Ichigo,that 35% combo rate for support and Mugetsu's combo rate from talent are quite useful for ryoka and ES.I thought carefully about PVP and i think it shouldnt be so different at all,because of Hikifune ( when she go first i win almost every fight,except high vip players cause of their super stacked Mukens or other op partners) so i think running Vg wouldnt change things so much. And when i go first,if opponent somehow survives Hiki and buffed Muken Mugetsu's crit damage buff from tensa is there to finish job. Let me know what you guys think
MultiplePolls: ( Maximum 2 choices ), Total 21 Users voted
18.52% (5)
0.00% (0)
18.52% (5)
62.96% (17)
Your User group have no permission to vote

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-3-17 07:22:31 |Show all posts
To give you an idea, this is what I was running in both PvE and PvP

But now with Shy Nemu...

2-3-0 in PvP sounds crazy for some peoples, but so far I am doing pretty well in my CSB (stay in the top 8~10). Also, Mugetsu has the highest STA of all the red assaulters and some vanguards, so if you build him right he can be pretty tanky, even you have Muken that's already two tanky partners, you don't need a vanguard at this point. If you went 2-2-1 in PvP, H.Ichigo is there for what ? Only for deathmod ? He is not a PvP partner you already know it, Starrk and TSI would be suited only if there are balanced/stacked.

Though 2-3-0 is an advanced PvP formation and can only performed if you have a lot of speed on the assaulters, Redgetsu is the second fastest partner with only 535k speed... Try few days of CSB in 2-3-0 formation and see how it goes, you can still return back to 2-2-1 if you have a problem against a particular player, like me, I still have my old Starrk just in case for that reasion, but I haven't used him in CSB for 2 months already.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-3-17 08:39:07 |Show all posts
just as pot de nutella said

i personnaly build all kind of formations for now 3 2 0 and 3 1 1 and 2 2 1 still working on the last and on the 2 3 0 1 3 1, just keep thinking pvp wise wo u want to defeat gl

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-3-17 12:04:12 |Show all posts
Potdenutella replied at 2018-3-17 07:22
To give you an idea, this is what I was running in both PvE and PvP

well i have exclusive skill on him ( H Ichi ) and i was short 3,5 k vit for TSI....

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2019-3-22 19:10 , Processed in 0.023774 second(s), 13 queries , Xcache On.