Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 313|Reply: 7

Valkryrie's Ultimate Mod [Copy URL]

Post time 2018-4-13 18:44:35 |Show all posts
So with Valkryie's Ultimate mod, from what im reading it would be very impractical to even activate that mod as valk's survivability is through the roof and in extremely few situations next to none would he die before anyone else in the formation so my question is to those that would have him (to my confusion is actually very few people) does his mod revive the party at the given stats and boosts because otherwise i see no point in unlocking his ultimate modify

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-4-13 18:59:19 |Show all posts
well ,he cant give hp to everyone when they are attacked by Toshiro skill?

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-4-13 19:23:39 |Show all posts
alicantibet replied at 2018-4-13 18:59
well ,he cant give hp to everyone when they are attacked by Toshiro skill?

His mod only activates when he dies is the issue. No one else on the team is gonna be alive by the time he dies

Use magic Report

Advance Member

UBP prophet

Post time 2018-4-13 20:48:16 |Show all posts
Edited by Devvoke2 at 2018-4-13 20:54

well you see for weaker gerards that still reach ulti mod  its still useful

most people maybe even me included looked at his kit and said oh sht this guy wont even die

but thats under the impression that we build and pump him up to a certain extent

but last mod can still help in some cases where your guard gets destroyed by an reincarnation effects of ignoring defense, insta kill off a normal attack(i really advise higher lvl end game players to add this on more partners),and maybe even newer OP broken partners come in and can actually hurt gerard etc

and even so in pve events as well he may get rekked since the npcs can sometimes have broken mods or effects and whatnot

and maybe people pruposely not put gear on him just to get an edge

hiki bazz b  even tavern byakuya can get a lot of mileage off of just dying and activating their death mod

since the addition of death mods they have added new stratergies rather than just stack partners and try to force a brute win  you can let a semi stacked partner (just enough gear to do some nice damage but to die to support attack)/partners die and deal damage to enemy team or let a 100% naked partner (kensei or hiki) die for 2 turns of invcibility or team fury generation or even chaos on enemy supports)

death mods may seem pointless on great partners but it gives a backup plan type of deal can win with them? try without them and death effect

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-4-13 21:04:33 |Show all posts
Devvoke2 replied at 2018-4-13 20:48
well you see for weaker gerards that still reach ulti mod  its still useful

I can definitely see where your coming from, and it makes sense I just feel like its way out of place with the rest of his kit xD

Use magic Report

Advance Member

UBP prophet

Post time 2018-4-13 22:39:18 |Show all posts
Dreavis replied at 2018-4-13 21:04
I can definitely see where your coming from, and it makes sense I just feel like its way out of pl ...

its actually just a little less used tool in the toolkit

we have all been thinking that at one point since learning of him

Use magic Report

Advance Member

Your Welcome

Post time 2018-4-13 23:42:02 |Show all posts
I can definitely see where your coming from, and it makes sense I just feel like its way out of pl ...

there is always a chance he gets hit with something vicious that takes him out...  think of it as a back up plan
or mod swap it for extra block rate or something like that

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-4-13 23:45:06 |Show all posts

It's because his death mod is so good that it involves a trade-off to actually use it.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2018-7-21 10:40 , Processed in 0.027766 second(s), 9 queries , Xcache On.