Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 373|Reply: 7

exchange account [Copy URL]

Post time 2018-4-16 10:32:43 |Show all posts
hello guysI play unlimited ninja 5+ years for now, I have experience with that game so I wants to start playing this game...

I have three accounts in unlimited ninja(vip4,6,7) so I will exchange my vip4 acc lv112  with 59300golds and 12451coupon and I have all event ninjas( terumi/Mei, Naruto/minato, Sasuke/Sakura, hiden/kakuzu and two event pets ( will add pictures later, I am on job right now.) for one vip4+  bleach acc with gold's and coupons too!!!

so if you are interested pm me...
sry if my eng is bad...
this is not trolling or something like that.
don't send me something like I will pilot your account or give me pw I must check your acc...

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-4-16 11:32:30 |Show all posts
I tried to add pictures but I am novice so can't  put it here right now...
If you are interested pm me I will tell you server name and you can check it. ( you can check my BP team and other stuff...)

Use magic Report

Advance Member

Your Welcome

Post time 2018-4-16 13:07:39 |Show all posts
just throwing this out there...  you do realize that Bleach is much more expensive, (from my understanding anyway)

Use magic Report

Advance Member

UBP prophet

Post time 2018-4-16 14:34:16 |Show all posts
MylarHyrule replied at 2018-4-16 13:07
just throwing this out there...  you do realize that Bleach is much more expensive, (from my underst ...

well in terms of putting money into it BO is more expensive since you would need to do it multiple times or in a lump sum at the best time and we dont get a growth plan of "free gold"

but the partners over there take a lot  of gold and they have tons of rng variables as well and GP which kinda makes it cheaper in the long run  as in you can get enough "free gold" to get 2 or more partners each year

also NC UN have a pve event where they can earn pretty high quality partners as well over time

so in the long long run it may even out just depends if the NC account has starting/seed gold

BO you have to put  a bunch of money in at the right time, or chunks of money in at the right time, or lastly do the funds which come like 2 times a year

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-4-16 16:56:24 |Show all posts
I might think about letting you use my account,though i don't really need to play UN since i left the game years ago ,but i would actually like seeing the account.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-4-17 14:52:48 |Show all posts

the offer is still active!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-4-17 15:30:45 |Show all posts
and still got people believe this kind of thread :

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-4-22 19:59:54 |Show all posts
Edited by BurrakuRaijja at 2018-4-23 01:13

I have a bleach account  top in everything but csb ike top 5,fully suite t1,muken,hiki,shy nemu,ichibe, Tensa etc pm me

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2018-7-21 10:42 , Processed in 0.016021 second(s), 9 queries , Xcache On.