Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 361|Reply: 8

Who to use? Ichigo (Gold [Copy URL]

Post time 2018-5-9 21:19:46 |Show all posts
Just in case if anyone is wondering, I'm looking for a good damage dealer.
Here's my current team:

- Main Character (Spirit Blade)
- Renji Abrai
- Rukia Kuchiki
- Yastuora Sado

All characters including Ichigo Kurosaki are at Level 55 currently.

So, who should I pick and use until level 70?
SinglePolls, Total 28 Users voted
53.57% (15)
46.43% (13)
Your User group have no permission to vote

Use magic Report

Advance Member

Your Welcome

Post time 2018-5-9 21:40:09 |Show all posts
Edited by MylarHyrule at 2018-5-10 06:49

Nanao Iso

but between Ichi and Rangiku, Rangiku deals more pve damage, Ichigo more pvp damage...  it all depends on what you need more...

but for real, with a physical main, you will want to run 1 vang, 2 assaulters, and 2 supports so you aren't straining so hard to come up with 4 full sets of strength gear...

Instead you can build 2 pure physical sets for your assaulters, 2 pure kido sets for your supports, and 1 hybrid set for your vang...  by hybrid I mean has good physical and kido on it as your vang will be soaking up both kinds of damage

remember, PVE > PVP all day long unless you are tops of the tops...

hit every event every day for best rewards!!

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-5-10 15:19:44 |Show all posts
I thought the question was "How to use Ichigo" at first.

I was going to say click Dismiss. lol

Use magic Report

Advance Member

Your Welcome

Post time 2018-5-10 18:27:01 |Show all posts
how is Ichigo winning this?  Rangiku destroys him in pve, and for low vips, PVE is king!!

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-5-11 11:17:15 |Show all posts
Personal opinion. Do not use either of them. the simple fact is if you want an efficient formation that works in PVP and PVE and you are not a Whale and get top tier partners of the bat the simple thing to do is Grab 2 supports, 2 assaulters and 1 vanguard and when PVE(Ryoka and ES) come about swap up your vanguard and assaulter with exchange all option. So Go for nanao if you are able to but if not simply get momo hinamori for now and replace sado and rangiku in PVE and thats it. Its an easy efficient and quick to use form.
As for lvl 70 Unless you are a VIP player and have some gold to spend get NO ONE from the lvl 70 tavern recently none of them are worth shit anymore cause of the red tavern upgrade allows sado to be a better tank than sajin which is what most f2ps and low vips need from there vanguard he will last you till lvl 100-110 easily and the rest of the partners at lvl 70 get outdated or outclassed FAR to quick now a days to be worth it.Instead Save you Gold reshi for lvl 80 which should take you maybe a week or two at worst to get and just grab ikkaku and Kisuke urehara and they will last you for eons.

Bonus Advice:Karakura Festival event is up very soon and you can rent partners for candy(you get 1 per daily login chest) on there most ppl will recomend shin isshin to you but since you are a starting player go for shinigami yoroichi instead and rent her with candies 3 times(thats 9 candies in total) she will last you a whole month that is untill karakura festival returns again and she is a good assaulter in early PVP and PVE and if you keep up with renting her you can own her permanently by rent alone in around 3-4 months so she is very handy and by this method a free gold assaulter.

Use magic Report

Advance Member

Your Welcome

Post time 2018-5-11 13:16:39 |Show all posts
SolKnight replied at 2018-5-11 11:17
Personal opinion. Do not use either of them. the simple fact is if you want an efficient formation t ...

Some solid advice for sure...

however shini yourichi is 3 candies for a reason...  shin isshin is way better in every way, shape, and form...

also, he should make a team catered around PVE as you get better rewards from that aspect unless you can place well in ToT

~my opinion~

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-5-11 14:52:06 |Show all posts
MylarHyrule replied at 2018-5-11 13:16
Some solid advice for sure...

however shini yourichi is 3 candies for a reason...  shin isshin is  ...

Yeah its a good point,my reason for yoro was cause of the cost you can basically carry her rent till the next Karakura festival free of charge unlike isshin who for around two weeks will be dead and work for two weeks at a time isshin is defo better but yoro should be an all rounder that should keep consistent damage for longer periods and by the time he actully gets a good formation going he would basically have yoros rent cleared and perma own her.

Adding one more advice for the new player here grab shin grijow from SWP.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-5-11 15:27:59 |Show all posts
What is the red tavern? How exactly can I get the red tavern upgrade?

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-5-11 18:08:11 |Show all posts
once u reach lvl80 it'll open it is not a proper tavern for red partner, but u'll get the chance to upgrade ur tavern partner for a lvl to another

IE if ur partner is purple it'll become yellow

if yellow becomes red,

the cost of upgrade : 800 red reishi , 2 steps; step 1 : 300 i think n step 2 : 500 reishi

gn

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2018-5-21 00:18 , Processed in 0.024636 second(s), 12 queries , Xcache On.