Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 417|Reply: 9

Character Suggestion for the Dragon Boat Festival [Copy URL]

Post time 2018-6-10 01:28:00 |Show all posts
Edited by Raziel711 at 2018-6-10 01:28

Hey all, I recently hit lvl 91 and am looking to collect the rest of my characters to finish up an all orange "Endgame" team. I am currently in the process of topping up to 60k to be able to pick up Kugo Ginjo as my new vanguard, and am wondering about who my next support should be. I have been going back and forth between Kokuto, Askin or BW Byakuya and wanted some more guidance or suggestions on who would be better for PvP, as that will be my main focus for both my server and CSB. Any feed back or suggestions are welcome

attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-6-10 03:14:35 |Show all posts
Askin is crazy for PvP, he doesn't need to be strong, will knock your enemy team down simply have him on your team.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-6-10 04:01:48 |Show all posts
Along with the fact he'll make your Ginjo have an increased max hp limit.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-6-10 06:12:10 |Show all posts
Askin is crazy for PvP, he doesn't need to be strong, will knock your enemy team down simply have him on your team.

What Demen said ^

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-6-10 14:33:33 |Show all posts
If you want to get Askin just for him to die, then you could.  I have him and stopped using him.  After they nerfed his poison, he really isn't worth using anymore.  BWB would offer more and as long as your buffs don't get cleared by KS or another Ginjo, your HVI should have some insane block damage with the extra block and 50% more attack.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-6-10 14:36:14 |Show all posts
Since you got HVI pick up Kokuto, he has the most useful kit.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-6-10 14:40:47 |Show all posts
as sylencer said, if ur HVI is ur ace there, kokuto is the pick if not well u may consider the all rounder BWB,

as for askin, he is a bit of a let down well i still didnt fully mount him but a; he got nerfed and b. he's bugged if u use in void

i hope ginjo is not bugged though

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-6-10 17:10:03 |Show all posts
What's the point of having HVI without Kokuto?

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-6-10 22:13:14 |Show all posts
Thanks for all the feedback!! Yeah, HVI is my definitely my ace character. I rely a lot on his T1 thanks to his passive, which with Jakka, let me take over 1st on my server. Kokuto was the main one I was looking for due to his synergy with HVI, but I will also be trying to pick up Muken, and was not entirely sure if Kokuto would also be the better support of the 3 when paired with Hasch, Aizen and Ginjo.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-6-11 00:22:24 |Show all posts
Kokuto is amazing with HVI, but for him, he wants PvP advantages, so Askin is better choice even with him nerfed. Phoenix's Askin almost kill my entire team on occasions and he is harder to beat than before. Even when I can beat him in CSB most of the time, I always lose to him in ToT. That's why I suggest Askin for his PvP strat.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2018-10-15 22:15 , Processed in 0.029868 second(s), 10 queries , Xcache On.