Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 376|Reply: 18

Stark or Ichigo [Copy URL]

Post time 2018-6-10 11:57:25 |Show all posts
Edited by XEagleR at 2018-6-10 12:34

Who is the best ? I have Stark but I can get H.Ichigo. It's for waiting before getting TSI

SinglePolls, Total 46 Users voted
Your User group have no permission to vote

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-6-10 11:59:51 |Show all posts
imo since u aiming for TSI and already have stark, keep building stark set and gems offensive wise ; ur tsi will benefit more from that build, in the mean time stark is as good as it can get

gl

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-6-10 12:12:59 |Show all posts
Keep stark he's better than ichigo tavern

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-6-10 12:19:37 |Show all posts
Its simple if you want invest alot or not.
Without any real investment H.IChigo will serve you better but if you want full investment and a damage dealing assaulter which is probably the case Since TSI stark would work.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-6-10 12:26:52 |Show all posts
Last time I've missed TSI because I did not have enough vitality.

So okay, i'll keep Stark if you said he's better

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-6-10 12:52:24 |Show all posts
XEagleR replied at 2018-6-10 12:26
Last time I've missed TSI because I did not have enough vitality.

So okay, i'll keep Stark if you  ...

Wait are you waiting for TSI ubp or going to buy. Cause if you are waiting for UBP it may not even happen if it does god knows when.
Also Stark is not outright better than H.Ichigo the thing with both of them is defense vs offense.
Stark needs alot of investment to be better than ichigo he need more stones,good gear ,love and care aswell as a viable zan for full effectiveness(Tengen works) it really depends on which stage of the game you are at and what level and resources. Its not impossible to make Stark and the rest of you team good at the same time but it will take time and good plays with resources Since TSI works in a same manor of more Offense than Defense people are recommending stark.
H.Ichigo on the other hand by all means is probably the better vanguard out of the two given the senario as he has better staats,needs less investment to be viable and if you do decide to stack him(Defensive stack) he will be taking more hits than stark another pro in a way is that H ichigo has more mods to spare for block so he can be much more bulkier but even without that you can add him to form and he will take hits and his skill provides heal + Aid rate keeping your team safe for longer which is P much his purpose.

hope this helps you understand the situation

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-6-10 13:37:43 |Show all posts
Actually I have Tensa, i think it not really bad. I'm lvl 119, with Stark/Main/Shinigami Yoruichi/Yamamoto/Unohana Kenpachi.

And about TSI, i was thinking of wait UBP again because i'm almost F2P (vip4, that's all). I have lvl 8 strenght stones on every part of Stark's stuff.
So if I have understand, Stark is more offensive, Ichigo more defensive ?

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-6-10 13:59:26 |Show all posts
yep pretty much, stark is mainly offense and vulnerable to bloks for instence, his skill AoE is a double edge sword, apart from strnegh stam block and counter some wisdom gems also that are common to a vg, u need to give stark a more offense gems IE (High lvl) break defense crits and hits even agi, the probleme with those gems at first ur assault lines and support are needy of them

seeing u running a 1 3 1 team it is a lot of effort ot build stark specioally if main is a ghost blade; i'd say also to forget about tsi for the next UBP's , tensa took him more than a year or more dont know to show up again and the zan section is not filled with many,

however i get ur point about the combi of tensa and tsi, u should for now think to replace one of ur gold partners such as yamaji, how far u there from muken? also think of some better support of ubp, noble isane would do wonders to ur line if she comes to ubp

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-6-10 15:16:15 |Show all posts
Actually i'm really far of Muken (2k stones).

So, Stark is much better for me ?

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-6-10 15:31:36 |Show all posts
now it is ur call, to sum up :

stark was the pick as long as u will get TSI at some near or far future

However u did point out that UBP section to get TSI, wich is unlikely to see him soon, again it is random ofc, but i would be surprised if i see TSI in UBP during the coming year

Thus, if u still have to do some work around ur assault and support lines, pick hollow ichigo so u can save urself some resources;

c/c : if u keep wanting TSI keep stakr , if not get urself a decent vg with a low cost on resources = ichigo, in my opinion ofc

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2018-6-21 01:38 , Processed in 0.018315 second(s), 12 queries , Xcache On.