Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 348|Reply: 21

Need advice [Copy URL]

Post time 2018-7-7 05:46:15 |Show all posts
Edited by Sepukku at 2018-7-7 05:49

Hi, I'm new to this game,  I'm currently level 57 and need advice on top ups and what events I should use my gold on. I'm planning to top up another $300 which is 24k gold, problem is I don't know what to buy and when to spend it. I wanna prioritise a PVP team and also wanna bring my BP up, the current team I'm running rn is gin and kirinji for support, yama for assaulter and toshiro for vanguard and currently have zangetsu as my zanpakuto. What should I be spending my gold on?

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-7-7 06:12:15 |Show all posts
Top next events 4k everyday, wait for better events and get ryujin jakka, ur set for a long time.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-7-7 06:16:34 |Show all posts
Aresiel replied at 2018-7-7 06:12
Top next events 4k everyday, wait for better events and get ryujin jakka, ur set for a long time.

4k everyday?, how come everyday and not just one top up

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-7-7 06:43:14 |Show all posts
because bankai power gives you more rewards for 4k top ups daily

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-7-7 06:52:04 |Show all posts
ahhh, right thanks

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-7-7 07:00:08 |Show all posts
depending on ur budget (24K gold) , tomorrow u should know bankai power and some combo event is not bad at all by top up 4k gold per day u get some exra rewards, also free chances to do puzzle.

check this link it is the double of u budget but its nice too : http://forums.gogames.me/thread-124736-1-1.html

for example with ur 24k gold u should get some good red partners;

gl

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-7-7 07:49:09 |Show all posts
adnane.bek replied at 2018-7-7 07:00
depending on ur budget (24K gold) , tomorrow u should know bankai power and some combo event is not  ...

hmmm, I might just end up saving my money for a better time since I wont get my pay till Tuesday I'd have missed out on 2 days of the event, do you still think its worth topping up 4k a day for however much time there is left for the event after tuesday?

Use magic Report

Advance Member

Your Welcome

Post time 2018-7-7 08:32:54 |Show all posts
Sepukku replied at 2018-7-7 07:49
hmmm, I might just end up saving my money for a better time since I wont get my pay till Tuesday I ...

new events start tomorrow...  so you haven't missed anything yet...

but my biggest 2 pieces of advice...  with such a "small" top up amount (if that's all you plan to top up total), I strongly suggest you focus on PVE, not PVP as you will get MUCH better rewards in the long run from that, and I also suggest you play longer to better learn the fundamentals of the game before dropping hundreds of dollars in the game...  at this point, any advice you are given, you have no real choice except to take it as fact

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-7-7 08:41:32 |Show all posts
the best thing u get 1st is JAKKA Zanpa before u start thinking of getting a partner

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-7-7 10:17:09 |Show all posts
Sepukku replied at 2018-7-7 07:49
hmmm, I might just end up saving my money for a better time since I wont get my pay till Tuesday I ...

imo if u wont get active till next tuesday better wait for the next rotation,

i invite u to check the events first this time so u can grasp the potential

just remmber one thing, this game offer 2 main rotations, a spending rotation (visord revenge is the best example) or a recharge rotation (bankai power , ult charge ; bargain sales); ofc they encourage u to top up more than to spend, if they could they would just made u top up and keep ur gold forever joke joke;

anyway most partners for exmaple are 10k gold lower when u get them from a top up, example ginjo top up is 40k while spendin it was 50k n so on.

So all in all, try to invest ur top up in a combo event where u can get max rebate gold wise but also recruiting a decent partner depending on the budget u gonna put IE Bankai power for 4k a day for 5 days, will get some 2-3k gold and same amount of coupons (+the basic bonus rebate independent from any evnet) and some free chances to get points to recruit lets say a red partner and some lvl8 9 stones boxes + the ult charge event rebate depending on ur rank last day.

However there are a second forum users who defend also that bargain sales are also as good even better; both event are ment to max ur top up.

As for spending, i think anyone in here would agree, about the christmas event.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2018-7-21 10:47 , Processed in 0.052003 second(s), 9 queries , Xcache On.