Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 985|Reply: 10

TSI T1 [Copy URL]

Post time 2018-8-4 18:50:36 |Show all posts
So i've been focusing on my TSI since he can 1v5 whole teams if not to much higher than my bp but with this mod or with another fury stone and red enchant stone he'll finally get t1 and recomendations before that? (note) i've been focusing on the damage aspects like block counter break defense crit and hit rates.

attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-4 20:24:48 |Show all posts
Edited by 15mdr02 at 2018-8-4 21:37

1) He looks pretty nice! So nice job!
2) Are you moving towards the exclusive skill or have you invested exclusive fragments into other characters?
3) I understand the offensive focus but his kido defense isn't looking too hot.  Have some extra wisdom stones? (Also, do you have your gear socketed to support such a shift?)
4) What zanpakuto are you running?
5) What do his bonds look like? (the invincibility bond can really screw with some enemy teams and preserve yours especially if you are going for his exclusive skill)
Edit:
6) This is a personal preference since I am not super fond of a fast vanguard given that they are quickly outdone in speed due to Zanpakutos so I like to run a 4-2 equipment set so that I can get additional Damage Rate and Immune Rate with only the sacrifice of some speed

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-5 00:48:51 |Show all posts
15mdr02 replied at 2018-8-4 20:24
1) He looks pretty nice! So nice job!
2) Are you moving towards the exclusive skill or have you inve ...

i'm saving up exclusive for him and my assaults because i have shuhei for t1 since he has the zanpaktuo soeed boost and hits quicker (tensa) i have 4 pieces with extra socket slots i can use most of my pieces have the stones listed above i might reinforce some armor since i focused on the main wepaon belt and shoes i did have all the bonds but got rid of ikkaku because i forgot since i stopped playing for about a year but i have 100 comrade contracts agian so i'm getting closer i can usually get 60 a month  

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-5 04:48:41 |Show all posts
make 2-2-2 set for dmg and immune rate

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-5 09:25:29 |Show all posts

TSI w/ exlusive open is a beast... he is also good w/ senbon, i have tensa and senbon, using senbon my tsi has good def and good power, if i use my tensa he has low def and power, tensa only good if the match is too long...

using tensa http://bleachjf.gametrees.com/fi ... ;t=1&lang=en_US
using senbon http://bleachjf.gametrees.com/fi ... ;t=1&lang=en_US
attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-5 13:48:22 |Show all posts
>crit below 100%
Damn vanguard stackers don't stack a vanguard properly nowaday and you should feel ashamed.

If the block can crits, it deals 50% more damage (70% with the enchant) to the attacker, ever wondered why the Noza stackers are too stronk with his blocks ? It's just because of that.
Oh and it is not reduced by the counter rate, if your critical chance is above 100% you will always land a critical block no matter how high their counter rate is.
So reaching 100% of critical on vanguard is the top priority
If the block is used only for the defense and not the for damaging, might aswell replacing all crit stones to WIS.

TSI is the speedy(iest ?) vanguard, I would personally go with 6 pieces of gear to see if he outspeeds some partners in CSB, if not, he stay in 2-4. 2-2-2 is unadvised as you gain less damage and defense than 2-4.

The offensive vanguards highly depend on the zanpakuto (Senbonzakura is the must, or RJ, Mina, Kyoka, Tensa... whoever give an huge boost of stats), if you don't have one, you should get one you want, otherwise don't stack a vanguard without the right zanpakuto and keep your usual formation until you get one, they are very sensible.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-5 14:07:20 |Show all posts
sivern replied at 2018-8-5 08:25
TSI w/ exlusive open is a beast... he is also good w/ senbon, i have tensa and senbon, using senbo ...

this TSI of yours has been killing my formation in CSB since ancient times lol its really tanky even my yhwach cant kill this beast

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-5 19:08:20 |Show all posts
Edited by sivern at 2018-8-5 19:28
PrimevalFear replied at 2018-8-5 14:07
this TSI of yours has been killing my formation in CSB since ancient times lol its really tanky eve ...

im 9k red stone if i get muken i will put everything to muken so i dont know if i will still going to use him or not, and your IGN is? by the way can u show me your Ywach stats? i also have ywach on my server 8 but i dont have Tsi on server 8 lol

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-5 19:10:35 |Show all posts
Potdenutella replied at 2018-8-5 13:48
>crit below 100%
Damn vanguard stackers don't stack a vanguard properly nowaday and you should feel  ...

i already try to use all my speed on TSI i cant out speed Hiki users in my arena so i turn him to def TSI w/ high block

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-6 04:25:17 |Show all posts
sivern replied at 2018-8-5 19:10
i already try to use all my speed on TSI i cant out speed Hiki users in my arena so i turn him to  ...

There is no way you can outspeed the good supports, TSI reaches at max 700~1.1m of speed, it's only for outspeeding the assaulters and by doing that TSI may avoids the serious damage caused by the assaulters.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2018-10-15 22:15 , Processed in 0.033200 second(s), 10 queries , Xcache On.