Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 555|Reply: 10

[Poll] Arrancar Partner Series [Copy URL]

Post time 6 Day Before |Show all posts
Edited by DeEmEn at 2018-10-9 17:26

As Fullbringer series of partners comes to an end this year. Are you guys interested if the GoGames re-design and re-release new line up of bad-ass Arrancar? Want to hear your opinion. They will be a brand new partner, of course, you need to buy them lol!
SinglePolls, Total 92 Users voted
94.57% (87)
3.26% (3)
2.17% (2)
Your User group have no permission to vote
RAWR

Use magic Report

Edited by Crylix at 2018-10-9 09:31

I like this idea, but how about they make something similar to SWP with these so called bad-ass Arrancar? That'd be a great way to power up for f2p or low-vip users And since they're not that powerful as the last few characters they've published (I'm just implying this since they are super fast and/strong, I can't imagine an Arrancar with top-notch growth rates) there shouldn't be a problem.. But I doubt gogames will spend time for this, after all, they love making money and everyone knows that
I'd prefer, however, to see the remaining characters of the Quincy Army (like Äs Nödt, Giselle Gewelle or the imagination guy) before Arrancar.
Sorry if I went off-topic, just expressed my opinion ^^

Use magic Report

^^ this guy said some interesting things. I would really like reworked Ulquiorra ffs, is one of the strongest and iconic characters in bleach. Grimm, stark, ulqui reworked, idc about the rest arrancars.. Don Kanonji with buhaha skill, another iconic character with potential for lols and be liked by the fans.. Regarding SWP really needs to be reworked and I kinda suggest a 2 week maintenance of updating the game. It will be a huge boost.. Interace/ CoM quests, more friendly overall interaction with the game, but that mean investing. So, regarding reworked arrancars i'm 100% pro, however if they're like riruka who is basically a 1% percent better noble isane for double the price, no ty.. If they rework them and put them in SWP 150% for, if they rework for normal events i'm still cool..

Use magic Report

Crylix replied at 2018-10-9 01:25
I like this idea, but how about they make something similar to SWP with these so called bad-ass Arra ...

Quincy Army will come after. *wink*

Use magic Report

Post time 5 Day Before |Show all posts
Making polls instead of fixing bugs, smh.

I still see some forums posts that's not been deleted, you been slacking a bit, huh.

Use magic Report

tmj1sekzlcc67vj replied at 2018-10-10 09:19

I still see some forums posts that's not been deleted, yo ...

He can't delete posts that he agrees with, but don't you dare to disagree or he'll ban you with the wrath of a thousand sjws.

Use magic Report

tmj1sekzlcc67vj replied at 2018-10-10 09:19

game is balanced and doesn't need nerfs, no bugs, heaven for f2p

Use magic Report

tmj1sekzlcc67vj replied at 2018-10-10 15:19

you are a slave driver a single man can hardly deal with all that stress building up on him.
Give it a few more days and they will disappear too.

Use magic Report

Xallog replied at 2018-10-10 15:40
He can't delete posts that he agrees with, but don't you dare to disagree or he'll ban you with th ...

what is sjws??

Use magic Report

jackthehorn replied at 2018-10-10 14:09
what is sjws??

social justice warriors

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2018-10-15 23:36 , Processed in 0.035911 second(s), 13 queries , Xcache On.