Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 337|Reply: 7

Should i skip Isane? [Copy URL]

Post time 5 Day Before |Show all posts
Hello guys, i dont really have good partners, isane might be the first good support for pvp but im not sure if she is worth or not.
This is my formation;
Equipments are aquaria~firelord, my stones are mostly lvl5~7, my hogus are just trashes.

attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

Use magic Report

I'd get her, the next ubp should be on november (after Isane, suspecting this ubp will be next week) and you'll have enough vit for the next partner/zanpakuto. After all, you're vip5, you can buy vit a few times per day (I am also vip5, and I buy as many as I can afford per day, usually all of the times I'm allowed to purchase). Not a big fan but I think i'll also get Isane, she'll be useful at some point be it hueco mundo or arena.

tl:dr get her on first day, start saving again and you'll make it for the other one as well if the circles stay the same (which is a ubp/month approximately)

Use magic Report

Isane Kotetsu is the top one of the PvE support, Noble Isane being the second, who doesn't want the permanent 50% ATK buff to the whole team coupled with the best heal of the game ? Also she is one of the (if not the best) great partners for CoMs, just get her and Katen and you can pretty much cheese the nightmare difficulty.
Her only flaw is that she seems bugged (?) and she is too slow to be of any use in PvP unless if you are literally a speedy motherfucker, similar PvP partners giving ATK buff are Hikifune and EX.Hasch.

You would want an assaulter for more usefulness and damage output but they get outdated pretty quick and have to change often by another assaulter... But not Isane Kotetsu, get her and you're good for two years until the end of Bleach Online's life.

Use magic Report

Thank you guys

Use magic Report

Potdenutella replied at 2018-10-10 08:04
Isane Kotetsu is the top one of the PvE support, Noble Isane being the second, who doesn't want the  ...

Hasch exclusive still only for assaulters. Blood War Byakuya, tho.

Use magic Report

You have 5K+ vits almost higher than what i have righ tnow but if you are sure you can make it to 10K least until UBP arrives in next 10 days then its ok. Given your team you should take her.

Use magic Report

Potdenutella replied at 2018-10-10 08:04
Isane Kotetsu is the top one of the PvE support, Noble Isane being the second, who doesn't want the  ...

Your last sentence made me laugh . I suspect the maximum time will be 2 years , if it conitunes this way, but i suspect less.

Regarding the Isane , depends on your formation  decide, if you would really need her.White ichigo paired with Ikkaku will be enough for my assaulters lane , until yhwach/koga show in the UBP and urahara/ co for PVE.

If you are wanting to go more with assaulters lane - shin isshin with ikkaku ( he has a good % combo rate , once you leveld his evo) and Noble isane ( I suspect she can show up again) at the back with urahara or someone else , who gives fury to the whole team .

Use magic Report

Post time 3 Day Before |Show all posts
Edited by Stupidmorty at 2018-10-12 18:42

I have zamp jakka and noble insane sdtoshiro and yhwat and koga should I get normal insane??? for event damage i mean. will she stack with jakka or normal insane i know alot of things dont stack???

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2018-10-15 23:00 , Processed in 0.033454 second(s), 10 queries , Xcache On.