Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 376|Reply: 12

Best PVP team(Dream) [Copy URL]

Post time 7 Day Before |Show all posts
I was thinking on wich way I would go a long time now and I can't barely make decision, in my Mind a K. Ginjo-Sternr.-BwB-Askins-> Ichimonji is the best a team could provide in terms of PVP, what do you guys think?

Use magic Report

Tsukishima, BwB, (Muken, HVI or Sternritter), Kugo G. with RJ

Use magic Report

untill they decide to release a real Mayuri:
very fast SDT + BWB / Muken + Sternritter / Katen

Use magic Report

that one is tough mate

me id say a 3 support 2 assault team

bwb super fast kokuto askin HVI Main skill 8 and ichimonji ofc should do some damn offense defense team
the downside is chaos; the bright side tsukishima if slower than hvi can go to hell

Use magic Report

Edited by Potdenutella at 2018-11-8 18:40

It's though indeed, one or two years ago the glasscannon (Kukaku; Yhwach; Hasch; Raijin; RJ) was the metateam for PvP, with maybe 1/2 changes (swap to Katen, to Noble etc...) but it was often like that.
Even today the team still has the best nuke damage (the damage you deal on the first round) but due to how old the team is, it is rare to see it around now.

When comparing the glasscannon to all the orange partners we have well it's hard to set the best PvP team because there are too much variation/combination, that's why it's though, you wouldn't try to make the best team but rather a team that resists to most of the teams, each team has their dark beasts (which can be easily beaten by them) so yeah try to make one with the least dark beast possible. Most of the PvP teams I see are defensive but their dark beast is a well placed Askin's toxic, as it goes through the defense and immune rate.

I don't have a team idea sorry, I just wanted to comment in this thread, there are too much strategy to beat a team, no matter how good your team is there's always a solution to destroy it, none are perfect, so I'd just stick with the team I like, isn't what you would call a dream team ? lol

edit: I would say the glasscannon, Yhwach hits unhumanly hard with the right setup you know, enough to pierce through the +150% DEF buff from RJ and a total of +100% DEF from the auras, it sounds crazy isn't it ? On paper it looks good but does it work in reality with all the new orange partners ? In order to keep the offense you have to keep Hasch; Raijin and Yhwach leaving only the zanpakuto and a partner swapable to something else depending of who you're facing, it's hard to make a rounded team out of a clunky pure-offense one, and of course it is vulnerable to a lot of thing that your only way is to be the fastest possible and nuke'em hard before you get debuffs or killed one of your supports that'll screw you for the entire battle and leaves no chance of victory, that's like a "high risk, high reward" kind of team.

Funnily, HVI is the fastest orange partner (?) but is easily outspeeded by Yhwach (being the second fastest assaulter of the game, 1st being Shunko ?) so HVI is not really a problem... unless his +30% SPD buff kicks in (which I don't know how it works, fought many HVIs with their shield and all but never saw the speed buff ?).

Alternatively, since Muken and HVI last mod are locked in void, the glasscannon seems to be the only team to make raw damage in void but of course a defensive team with Askin remains the best for void.

Nope I do not have a glasscannon fetish, move on

Use magic Report

Advance Member

UBP prophet

askin yukio tsukishima ginjou

Use magic Report

Post time 6 Day Before |Show all posts
Askin is junk, rarely used by the pro. In Chinese server, barely anyone use him.

If I have to say for now... Kokuto, Hasch/Yukio, HVI, Main, and Ginjo. Of course, plus Ichimonji.

Use magic Report

advices in this forum is like:

attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?
noot noot

Use magic Report

@ra5h_V replied at 2018-11-9 20:36
advices in this forum is like:

Dont tell me you actually drew that.

And as for the thread-----Kokuto+HVI+BWB+kugo Ichimonji.

Use magic Report

thanks for all your response, as I taught, Kokuto+HVI is a good combo( best maybe).
Yukio release doesn't break the meta, however is a good pick for a lot of teams, BWB still remains my fav supp. KUGO undisputable. Ichimonji no comment.
Sternritter+Muken Combo still gives me a taught over HVI/Kokuto. I might as well go for Yukio-Tsuki-Stern-Muken? There are a lot of options. The thing that retains me for going for BwB first is his bond speed. I Might get Daiguren-BwB just for void, while replacing BwB with shinso. HVI or Stern is the greatest Dilema I'm facing.
What about Kugo-Bwb-Askin-Muken?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2018-11-15 01:46 , Processed in 0.035301 second(s), 10 queries , Xcache On.