Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 88|Reply: 2

Socket stones [Copy URL]

Post time 5 Day Before |Show all posts
Suppose i have some 130 gears which i wanna socket for the second time..it requires 22 socket stones..we can get soul stones from soul cultivation but in the description theres a lvl restriction written ..pretty sure when i first socket my gear its was from basic socket stones..but dont remember the gear lvls...so r the restrictions real? and i need to get the lvl 140 socket stone? and suppose if i have 90 lvl socket stone and universal socket stones and i wanna socket a lvl 60 gear which one will be used first?
#F2pftw

Use magic Report

Post time 5 Day Before |Show all posts
Yes, the restriction is real.
For your level 130 gears, you need the red socket stone (Mega Socket Stone), the blue ones (Basic Socket Stone) were used for Aquaria/Firelord and purple (Mid Socket Stone) for Dark/Blaze.
But one month of cultivation just for 12 socket stones at this point it's best to burn the 10k energy on another reward and get the universal socket stones from the events.
If you have a purple socket stone and a universal, the purple is consumed first, the universal is always the last, like when it consumes the hogus first before the talismans.

Use magic Report

Post time 4 Day Before |Show all posts
Potdenutella replied at 2018-12-5 21:07
Yes, the restriction is real.
For your level 130 gears, you need the red socket stone (Mega Socket S ...

oh okies...guess need to get the universal socket stones instead

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2018-12-10 09:55 , Processed in 0.012018 second(s), 9 queries , Xcache On.