Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 633|Reply: 19

Petition to devs for more Granz frags [Copy URL]

Post time 2019-1-8 03:58:30 |Show all posts
All I'm saying is, lv 14 Granz vs lvl 79 Minasuki. WTF.

I realize Granz is amazing so he will probably not be very available, but this is a petition to the devs to please include Granz frags as rewards in some of the rotation events, or even just in every special holiday event, so that we can have a chance to enjoy this bad boy. I'm sure upgrading him will start taking 200 frags etc, so it's not unreasonable to ask.

Write in the comments if you too want more Granz! Hopefully if we get enough comments the devs will take notice....

hopefully.....

attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-1-8 04:19:18 |Show all posts
It's a miracle we had chance to enjoy him for free but i guess this is still not enough for people.
Yeah, he has best stats of all mod souls. Thats why you will not see him in events for free.
You will be able to buy it, but getting it for free is like giving gold away.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-1-8 04:42:16 |Show all posts
ragfer replied at 2019-1-8 11:19
It's a miracle we had chance to enjoy him for free but i guess this is still not enough for people.

hey, doesn't hurt to ask.

Besides if they offer him in the reward shops even just for special events you can probably only get enough frags to make 1 mod soul in a year if you use just a small amount of gold or none at all. That's not asking a lot.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-1-8 05:13:37 |Show all posts

yahhhh this thing is a beast

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-1-8 07:07:33 |Show all posts
Mamm0th replied at 2019-1-8 12:13
yahhhh this thing is a beast

geez yes he is! I want more, I'm totally greedy for him haha

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-1-8 07:32:19 |Show all posts
i got 2 of them and enough for 1 upgrade D:

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-1-8 10:22:08 |Show all posts
If we dont get more free Granz then Minazuki is still good.
Minazki helps in PVE.(only crazy dmg) Granz gives good dmg and perfect def.

Its time to give free Renji, Harribel, Stark, Ulqio and Barg (death lord) ? They are too old now.
attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-1-8 21:54:20 |Show all posts
well. you are comparing a mod frag that came out years old, and the most recent one... so...
granz is more powerful, isn't that normal for it to be harder to get?

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-1-9 02:40:20 |Show all posts
DeEmEn replied at 2019-1-9 04:54
well. you are comparing a mod frag that came out years old, and the most recent one... so...
granz i ...

I guess what I'm saying is...I hope they don't suddenly make Granz frags intensely hard to get after giving us all a taste of him and then only offer him once a year in an event and make it super expensive...it would just be nice if we had the opportunity to collect some frags over the year, even if it is slowly, for those who don't top up.

And yes, I know, why would GG make such a great thing somewhat achievable for f2p? Who knows..they gave free ichicgos at Christmas, perhaps they're in a good mood atm and are still feeling generous?

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-1-9 02:41:22 |Show all posts
Glickotwo replied at 2019-1-8 14:32
i got 2 of them and enough for 1 upgrade D:

I only got 1 and enough for 1 upgrade, so I'll have a lvl 50 Granz for the rest of my life if they don't offer him in the reward shop at a reasonable price..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2019-1-22 16:01 , Processed in 0.035585 second(s), 10 queries , Xcache On.